• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Weapons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And once again, avbug has shown himself to be the first class putz we've come to know and disdain.

see what I mean?.....what a jerk.

it's sad the amount of damage that one jerkoff can swell upon the rest of us.

I see where flightinfo gets it's reputation from.

You've failed again. Better luck next time.

Onto the Ignore list for you too, along with stupidpilot, et al. The beauty of this feature in this format is that you can flap your gums all you like henceforth, and your comments become invisible...which can only elevate the quality of any visit here. Somewhat like a rabid stray dog, you're still there, I just don't have to see you. Generally reserved for those who not only have nothing to contribute, but who serve only to drag down the conversation.

Again, best of luck with maturity in the future. Be sure to come back and post again when you've gotten past age fourteen.

Avbug wins.

I will say this: I'm sitting in an FBO right now on a charter flight. In my bag is a handgun: a Sig P239 which frequently accompanies me. It's authorized by the certificate holder for whom I'm conducting this flight. I took this flight in the early morning hours, leaving from an uncontrolled location. Yesterday I arrived to take a flight from the same location, and stopped at a convenience store nearby to pick up a soda. The store had been the victim of an armed robbery shortly before I arrived.

When I arrived at the airport, the police were searching the area for a man armed with a shotgun who had completed a series of such robberies.

I would prefer to think I wouldn't encounter any problems, anyone hiding out at this airport location, anyone siphoning fuel in the early morning, anyone who'd just robbed a nearby store and was known to be in the area (and looking for a getaway)...but I know it's very possible. I nearly walked into such a situation just a day ago.

With this in mind, I'm dressed in a suit and tie and am not wearing my firearm. I was wearing it when I arrived at the airport this morning to pick up the airplane, however, and I was wearing it with the blessing of the owner...who carries a firearm as well. I don't anticipate any need for that firearm presently, sitting in the FBO. Accordingly, it's secured in my bag, and will be back on my belt when I drive home this evening.

Some may not like it, some may be pleased that one is exercising his second ammendment rights. I'm empowered to own and carry that weapon by several different sources and authorities, and I regularly exercise that privilege (and sometimes duty). It's a distraction or a concern to no one, save for those who might warrant it's being carried. Otherwise, it's out of sight, and for all but me, out of mind.

I've spent a lot of time abroad, traveling, working, flying, and doing other things. Other things which have increased my deep appreciation and grattitude to be in a location, state, and country where I have the right and privilege to enjoy the protection the firearm may grant me.

Still waiting for a comeback.

Your silence is deafening.

100-1/2

avbug is a first class pu$$ who thinks he can act like a jerk to everyone else, but when you treat him the same way he cries and puts you on ignore. So you can dish it out but not take it there huh avbug? Waaaaaa!

It's "Pull the trigger" - genius

Yes, if you don't know your terminology or what you're talking about, you'd probably say "pull the trigger."

You're evidently unfamiliar with the concept of "front sight, press."

That's press the trigger...genius.

Ooooo! What a witty comeback!

Latest resources

Back