Weak L-UAL pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

well count me as 1501

I've kept my mouth shut, but It's now time to speak..... You UAL guy's have no idea who your dealing with here... There are holes in this a** paper that you just don't understand... But Mgmt does and they will exploit them at will.. you remember this when the are bending you over and you say "but wait, that can't do that"... well they can and will and you asked them for it!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I voted yes for several reasons mainly the harvesting of flying issue. However that said. Let me see let's wait another 2 years for a contract, lose all that we have in this one, hope for better work rules in that new TA whenever that may be, lose seats and upgrades to the CAL side, still have to deal with Jay POS, and still have 2 different (really different airlines) in years under the same umbrella. NO THANKS! I VOTED YES. And yes there will be some regrets with the new contract I'm sure. But the biggest regrets I will have will not being able to get rid of JAY POS, ALPA and not being one group of pilots. That is much worse than 5 years of a slightly above average contract that we can take back with an in house union and fight with only 2 sides not 3. Peace out.

I voted yes for several reasons mainly the harvesting of flying issue. However that said. Let me see let's wait another 2 years for a contract, lose all that we have in this one, hope for better work rules in that new TA whenever that may be, lose seats and upgrades to the CAL side, still have to deal with Jay POS, and still have 2 different (really different airlines) in years under the same umbrella. NO THANKS! I VOTED YES. And yes there will be some regrets with the new contract I'm sure. But the biggest regrets I will have will not being able to get rid of JAY POS, ALPA and not being one group of pilots. That is much worse than 5 years of a slightly above average contract that we can take back with an in house union and fight with only 2 sides not 3. Peace out.

Sounds like fear to me. DAL+ IN 2016 is quite a rallying cry. :erm:

Ask Fred about his harvesting comment and all of the cheers from CAL pilots in IAH. Fear, no, just common sense.

Ask Fred about his harvesting comment and all of the cheers from CAL pilots in IAH. Fear, no, just common sense.

Fred is a pile 'o sheet and anyone that listens to him is the same. He is not a pilot advocate and I can't wait for him to leave or die. Don't care Wich one

Got 2 more UAL guys on board with no vote today at lax. Once I opened their eyes to our mgt and the loose language. They were looking at this with LUALs team. Once I got them on board with the realities of our henchmen it wasn't a hard sell.

Good for them. They didn't want to live under our nightmare

I'll bet they voted Yes, and told you what you wanted hear just to make you go away. Seriously, you have no idea how they voted.

Never happened Yuppyguppy.
Be sure to remind all your Airbus pilots to thank you while they go to E-190 training. Funny how the airbus pay has the biggest jump, moot issue after they are parked for the new 100-122 seat planes to be flown at regional rates. Our MEC didn't even have the balls to ask for Jet Blue + $1.
You are right to be afraid, but not of us.

That is a second hand story and the individual who made that accusation on the other board still has not revealed the name of his source. First off Fred almost never goes to the crew room. I've seen him once for a pilot meeting and to say he was treated hostily is a dramatic understatement. Second the story you site said the CAL pilots made "hoots and hollars" in response to Fred's supposed 'harvest' threat. :rolleyes: Gee did they stomp their cowboy boots too!?!. Third the individual who posted that also indicated that Fred beat a hasty retreat after numerous CAL pilots raised anger filled objections to taking UAL flying at the expense of SUAL.

But you don't want to hear these things. All you want to hear is supposed 'cheers from CAL pilots' as relates to 'harvesting'. Face it you are voting out of fear planted by the dopes we get 1.95% of our paycheck.

I'll bet they voted Yes, and told you what you wanted hear just to make you go away. Seriously, you have no idea how they voted.

Yeah your probably right. I noticed my wallet was missing too after I talked with them. Sneaky. Wonder what else they want to steal from me?

I know it doesn't mean much to you but as a CAL pilot, I can say that you shouldn't take that group as representative of the rest of us. It's really embarrassing to be associated with them (if it's true). My vote is in as "against" ratification because I believe that we can get a better TA. My no vote has nothing to do with any expectations of screwing over another pilot group. From talking to my peers, I honestly haven't heard anyone who's voting against this TA mention anything about "harvesting UAL flying." It's a shame that "Fred's message" and those cheering it are being thought of as the CAL pilot group's mentality. Although I respect your vote for the TA, I find it a shame that this would be one of the reasons for you doing so. I understand that it's not your sole reason for the yes vote.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back