• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Weak L-UAL pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm aware the PE guys are less than pleased. So are the old CAL, TI, and NYA pilots (maybe not NYA?). However, they all understand this: They all got integrated. They had jobs at the end of the day. UAL pilots dubbed themselves 'brain surgeons" and everyone else "general practitioners" and put hundreds of FAL pilots completely out of work. Big damn difference.

I'm no fan of JP, so much as I really can't believe how much you guys complain about what he's done to you, compared to what you would be doing to us (if you could).

Not aware of any pilot group UAL pilots attempted to screw but am aware of the huge staple of People's Express. You think Fred has your best interest in mind when he eggs on his boys to vote this down so he can rid the company of sUAL crews. I'd rather change careers that get ahead being controlled by the Harvester, Farmer "The Harvester" Fred.

I think I missed something. Let me get this straight, Fred is egging people on to vote against this contract?
I agree with chppr5 on "voting on the merits of this contract." As far as the perceived "seat grab" that some UAL pilots think that the CAL guys are after, I can hold captain now but am not going to do it because of our lack of work rules. The current TA doesn't provide much in the way of improvements in that area either so when we combine, feel free to take it if you can hold it. I honestly don't want to wish that abuse on anyone.

There is a crisis of accountability among the LUAL pilots. You're all pissed off at JP. Why? Who is he accountable to? LCAL pilots. And if you read over what Chpp5 has been so willing to describe for us in this thread, LCAL needs a MC that is accountable to them. He, and I expect way too many other LUAL pilots, want the whole damn thing to go their own way. No apologies, no middle ground, LUAL pilots expect everything. JH is accountable to LUAL pilots, make him work for you. He puts forward lopsided positions that slant toward him. Not even all the LUAL pilots, mostly the real senior. He's not reasonable so he can't get things done. He blames JP and asks his pilots to do the same. Why do you guys keep giving him a free pass?

Then you need to read up on what you guys did to the old Frontier Airlines pilots! F-ing ASAP! Because what's left of that airline is here working at CAL.

So many of you guys do NOT know the history. It is a huge problem. Or perhaps it's because you're so arrogant you don't care? I can't figure out which one it is, stupid or arrogant?

Read up on what CAL did to Eastern. It's a travesty and all the while CAL guys were silent. Remember the ALPA drive you old CAL guys. You were silent while EAL withered and died. FU. I'm voting YES to prevent you from doing it yet AGAIN!!!

Read up on what CAL did to Eastern. It's a travesty and all the while CAL guys were silent. Remember the ALPA drive you old CAL guys. You were silent while EAL withered and died. FU. I'm voting YES to prevent you from doing it yet AGAIN!!!

Your wasting your time debating flopgrunt. Let's assume that both pilot groups have in the past proceded in a manner to benifit themselves. He and most of the CAL pilots don't want to deal with the present. They turned there back on us and showed there true colors when in return for their PS we were asking for support to extend the TPA. (ironic isn't it) They don't want to acknowledge they have already reached the maximum of "other carriers lift" agreed to in the current TPA as evidenced by UAL furloughing f/a's and they are hiring f/a's. They just want us to sit back "trust them" as we retire our 757 and all of the replacement a/c for them (737's) are currently flown by them. Trust them my a$$. It's called risk management. CAL pilots and the UCH management which is mostly comprised of old CAL cannot be trusted. I will vote yes to remove all of the CAL pilot leverage.

I will vote yes to remove all of the CAL pilot leverage.

And destroy our collective leverage for next 6-8 years. You sure a quite simply a moron! Man I thought we needed to ditch the scabs to have any chance of equaling Delta. Now it's clear to me grumpy pants like you need to smash into 65 before this group will stop being content under Management's thumb.

Your wasting your time debating flopgrunt. Let's assume that both pilot groups have in the past proceded in a manner to benifit themselves. He and most of the CAL pilots don't want to deal with the present. They turned there back on us and showed there true colors when in return for their PS we were asking for support to extend the TPA. (ironic isn't it) They don't want to acknowledge they have already reached the maximum of "other carriers lift" agreed to in the current TPA as evidenced by UAL furloughing f/a's and they are hiring f/a's. They just want us to sit back "trust them" as we retire our 757 and all of the replacement a/c for them (737's) are currently flown by them. Trust them my a$$. It's called risk management. CAL pilots and the UCH management which is mostly comprised of old CAL cannot be trusted. I will vote yes to remove all of the CAL pilot leverage.

Let's say we didn't take PS and used the fallout to further your cause in the T&PA. What were you going to do for us? Anything?! It's spelled out in a sort of microcosim right here on this thread. Chpp5 (among others) want no pay banding, the 744 at the top, CAL to forego PS to help LUAL, credit for more widebodies, to lose no credit for low pay on those widebodies, etc, etc. I listened to him, and then asked "what do we get"? His words: "that's up to you to decide". WTF does that mean?! When have you guys offerred something to us?

Latest resources

Back