Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For Immediate Release July 14, 2011:

Ankle Grabbers Society announces it annual award

Today the American Society of Ankle Grabbers announced that this year’s recipient of the prestigious Ankle Grabber award will be the Avantair Pilot group. Society president Pusillanimous Wussington said in a statement, “Although they faced stiff competition from abroad we are pleased to announce that this year's winner is the Avantair pilot group.” Wussington noted, “Their company dramatically altered the pilots schedules, forcing them to work over 24 more days this year than last, but in true ankle grabber fashion they bent over, took it and did nothing. The Society felt it simply had to acknowledge these pilot's credulity.”

Editors Note: The Ankle Grabber award is a small bronze figurine in the
likeness of a pilot posed in the prone position, firmly grasping his ankles, while
the face gazes furtively upward as though wary of some impending attack.

Only a slacked jawwed faggot like you would know of such award

Anyone that doesn't belive pilots don't benefit from a Union are either:

1) Idiots

2) were able to land one of those 1% jobs on something like a G-V with a great company....

3) too young or inexperienced to know any better.....

OR been a member of ALPA and been screwed.........

You seem pretty worked up, I think you should relax.

Not at all, thanks. In point of fact, I'm in repose with utter delight with a distraction worthy-enough to leave the sepulchral confines of the N/A chat forum.

Also, what's with the over the top grammar?

Damn. There was a time when a collegiate education was requisite for this line of work, thanks for shattering my delusion that it still sort-of-was.

We've already established you're likely suffering from a wicked level of confusion concerning what is said, what wasn't said, and what was implied.

I suppose it isn't too fantastic of a leap that multisyllabic words fluster you in-kind.

I must confess I'm at a loss on exactly how to counsel you on so dire a shortcoming, except to caution you to remain tight-lipped about it: that the English proficient limitation you carry on your license might have been issued in error.

Do you talk that way?

Yeah.

No wonder you couldn't get a job.

Really now, your little case of dire confusion is now bordering on savage disorientation. No statements, indications, or indeed any evidence was presented on the totally irrelevant issue of my employment status.

As we explore the depths of your now clearly-defined mental perturbation, do tell: do you suffer during training events? Do the sequence of procedures and callouts leave you glassy-eyed and drooling? Do the oft-present "big words" found in aircraft manuals leave you crushed with feelings of abject inadequacy?

Given your well-established thought-flow as evidenced here one can only wonder...

You're wound up tight and speak like you try too hard to sound smart.

Calm yourself, Cletus. You're not doing yourself any favors by sating your ill-conceived convictions concerning "folks who use them big words."

Sorry if my little post rubbed you wrong. It was just funny.

No worries, all in good fun.

And it did exactly what I wanted it to do, it changed the direction of this thread.

It did indeed, and it was genius. What you may not realize, however, is I'm just as content.

Guess I'm the smart one, eh Harvard?

That remains to be seen, though I wouldn't call it just yet: the "smart" ones seldom bitch about "big words."

I just love Flight Info! Where else can one find conversation elevated to such a high level? Seriously, this is good entertainment at the end of the day. Keep it up!

He thinks he's Keith Olberman. Nobody talks like this way, except some creature in a play by Billy Shakespeare.

Poor taste in the opening post.

"I'm in repose with utter delight with a distraction worthy-enough to leave the sepulchral confines of the N/A chat forum."

You're "utter delight" is probably because you warmed up a piece of liver in the oven and can find your unit with it in your hand.

In stark contrast, I suppose not knowing of such award [sic] renders one a goddamed sexual tyrannosaurus, just like you?

Hey Paradoxus, what's with the interest in Avantair?
From what I've heard, the have been sodomized...repeatedly!

Latest resources

Back