• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wasn't [it] great when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The young ones may look good and perky, but some of the best service comes from older ones. They seem to know just what you want. Where do you think the word milf came from!

Flight Attendants are hot.....regardless of age.

Come on now...

Come on now, everybody has a bad day from time to time. No reason to get all personal in your attacks. All I ask is that the FA's can do the job they were hired to do which, in case some of you have forgotten, is primarily to take care of masses in the event of an emergency. I can't deny that when I'm riding in back and I see a double-wide doing a safety demo I'm not thinking about how I'm going to beat him/her to the window exit before it gets plugged with their (or any passenger's) mass. I really don't think it's too much to ask that every crew member must be able to fit through the smallest exit on the aircraft he/she works (this goes for pilots too, although I worry about them less...they might be senior to me!). In my mind age doesn't really come into play until the person can no longer move themself and/or others in the event of an emergency.
I've always told the FA's I've worked with before that I have the utmost respect for them, because there's no way I could put up with some of the nonsense I've seen passengers throw at them. Same goes for those poor gate agents. How these people manage to come back to work day after day without shooting people is completely beyond me, but God bless 'em for it! I'm sorry the person who started this thread had a bad experience, but I suggest that that person had an opportunity to help and did nothing. When I see someone obviously having a bad day I will try to at least put a temporary smile on their face. Ask him/her what's wrong, if there's anything you can do to help (yes, that includes when you're a passenger-especially as a nonrev). If you see that mood setting in for another crew member do whatever you can to reverse it. As another crew member, regardless of where you work, you should understand that not every trip is a smooth ride out to your 30 hour HNL overnight.
And to all you guys/gals in the back, thank you. The majority of us really do appreciate what you do.

-Blucher:D

Gate agents are hot too....especially the ladies at SWA.....

Awww....

I still wana see the FA that can throw a 12man life raft out a gulfstream emergency exit!!!

Gatorman,

I think you want to see an FA throw that raft!! LOL....Hey, I would pay to see you throw it out the G emergency exit. When is the next training session on egress procedures?

LOL! ha ha....no doubt.

I have probably seen a total of 5 good looking pilots in my short 8 year airline career.

MrsScroggs said:
oh and i suppose your the front cover for GQ magazine?????!! lets see what you look like ace!

we have one pilot at our airline that is placed in the cockpit with a cherry picker after they cut a hole in the roof. No sh!t he is that fat....if he ever caught on fire it would be like one of those tire fires ..he would burn for a week.

He also thinks he is quite the lady's man.

Lear Wanna Be said:
Gatorman,

I think you want to see an FA throw that raft!! LOL....Hey, I would pay to see you throw it out the G emergency exit. When is the next training session on egress procedures?

Sheesh, I have a hard enough time trying to get myself out one of those stupid windows. (Now is it head, foot, foot or foot, head, foot, or is it foot, foot, head?)

You go down in a flaming Gulfstream......well I guess that safety was an after thought when building that airframe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back