Wasn't [it] great when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear Wanna Be said:
Why should a non-rev get treated any different than someone paying $100 or $4000?

Surely you jest! When I am non-reving I rarely even accept a drink or the crappy snacks that are handed out. Which is the extent of what you get anymore. Why should the FA have to do any extra work for a freeloader like me. And lets face it thats all we are when we Jumpseat or non-rev on a carrier that is not your own. Now when it comes to non-reving on your carrier, then I may ask for more since I am giving the company my blood sweat and tears.

Lear Wanna Be said:
Do you go around asking your pax for their ticket to see what the price was and then decide what level of service you are going to give them?

Sounds good to me! I paid 500 for a roundtrip ticket recently because I purchased only a few days in advance. I knew most of the people surrounding me were probably 14+ days in advance buyers who are flying for $150 and a loss to the company. Isn't paying for first class all about receiving better service for having paid more? I think the solid curtain should be brought back to clearly define the classes of service, not this open aisle policy everyone has now, it's about time to tell the TSA to go pound salt!! And I am someone who is poor by todays standards and will never be able to afford a first class ticket, so I am not an elitist, but whats right is right.

Lear Wanna Be said:
Every passenger should be treated with respect and get great service. Unfortunately that is not the case and probably one reason there is no such thing as customer loyalty anymore.

Customer loyalty went out the window with the advent of the internet and all these annoying little cheap ticket websites. Choose a departure city, choose a destination city, and voila... all the flights from cheapest to most expensive. People rarely even scroll down the page any. They buy the cheapest ticket without any thought of what airline. It could be Ghetto Fab Airlines! Our Motto is "we get you there....most of the time!" And people will flock to them. SWA comes to mind. And you think the passenger deserves GREAT service? They are lucky to get any service of any kind.

Latest resources

Back