Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear Wanna Be

Presidentin' is hard
I was just a kid, but wasn't it great when all the FAs were under 30? Then they got the big promotion to reservations or motherhood. Those were the days. Too bad I was too young to enjoy it.

Not trying to be offensive here. Just got back from a trip on Frontier with 3 50+ crab asses.

Wasn't it great when the pilots were all charming, personable, likable......................

Then they got the big promotion to JERK.

Not trying to be offensive here :)

You know, us 30 year olds are past our prime and ought to be put out to pasture ;)

Seriously, sorry you had a bad trip, and obviously had some F/As who you didn't get along with. But just because we're over 30 doesn't mean we're worthless, ugly & mean.

MQAAord said:
Wasn't it great when the pilots were all charming, personable, likable......................

Then they got the big promotion to JERK.

Not trying to be offensive here :)

You know, us 30 year olds are past our prime and ought to be put out to pasture ;)

Seriously, sorry you had a bad trip, and obviously had some F/As who you didn't get along with. But just because we're over 30 doesn't mean we're worthless, ugly & mean.

2 thumbs up !!! hey your not on the plane to judge the fa's.! your there to get from point A to point b! plus if there were ever an emergency , those " 50 something crabasses" would save your sorry butt!

Lear Wanna Be said:
I was just a kid, but wasn't it great when all the FAs were under 30? Then they got the big promotion to reservations or motherhood. Those were the days. Too bad I was too young to enjoy it.

Not trying to be offensive here. Just got back from a trip on Frontier with 3 50+ crab asses.

oh and i suppose your the front cover for GQ magazine?????!! lets see what you look like ace!

Lear Wanna Be said:

have ya looked at some of the pilots lately? there are some that are so frumpy dumpy i wouldnt subject my dog to a date with one! beer bellied and OLD! for every skanky lady, there is always a skanky man around!

men get old and crab-assey too my friend. i find it hard to believe that ALL 3 of them were bitchy. one yeah ok. but all 3, hmm dont think so. :rolleyes:

Glen Glenn said:
2 thumbs up !!! hey your not on the plane to judge the fa's.! your there to get from point A to point b! plus if there were ever an emergency , those " 50 something crabasses" would save your sorry butt!

I don't need saving, I sit by the window emergency exit row and would have no problem getting myself and others out. As far as judging the FAs, nope, not there to do that, but it is funny how an otherwise unmemorable trip is now etched in my mind cause of the bad attitudes of three. Guess they just had better things to do on a Sunday night, then take care of their customers on a 1/3 full A319.

I didn't criticize their looks by the way, just their attitudes. Yes I'm all grown up and I think it would be more like the inside cover of GQ. Remember customer service girls and boys! Just like the stories of pilots ordering pizza and McD's for passengers after a delay or divert.

You weren't criticizing their looks you were criticizing their age! Basically saying that any F/A over 30 didn't deserve to still be working.

I really am truly sorry that you had a bad experience. It was my goal (before being kicked to the curb, twice) to try to make everyone's ride pleasant.

I urge you, instead of posting about how F/As over 30 should be relegated to reservations and motherhood, to write a letter to Frontier saying SPECIFICALLY what the actions of the offending F/As were. This lets the company know of what's going on in their airplanes.

and btw, I've flown with some 20-somethings that needed a real attitude adjustment too

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back