Wash out rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
logolight said:
Yeah. I've seen people say that. Then they washed out or got fired.

Not I. I and my sim partner frequently studied at the local watering hole / strip club in Denver. I Passed. And I was in class with you.. See you on the line...

Mojo Risen said:
I have been studying since May 05 for the interview and am planning on blowing $ 3000 this weekend in Oregon looking for fog and rain. I will be sending my apps out in two weeks hoping that I make the cut. I am planning on working the Frasca for two weeks so I can get my call outs right. This weekend I have a FO @ Skywest flying with me in oregon to help me with the CRM and Jepps.

Just tell me that I have preplanned this the right way. I have seen a few people showup for sim training and prep classes the day before the interview hoping that they have not forgot anything. It does make one wonder about thier planning for the interview.

You are now free to smoke about the cabin :eek:)

Dude, that's a bit overboard. What do you need the fog and rain for? If you meet the minimums, you meet the minimums. You working the Frasca/callouts for the interview? They don't care about "standard" callouts in the interview. They want you to fly the way you fly. Just remember to call for a few checklists so the interviewer will help you out. For the CRM portion, if you can get along with people, and you have a bit of problem solving skills, you won't have a problem on it.

TCBKING said:
Not I. I and my sim partner frequently studied at the local watering hole / strip club in Denver. I Passed. And I was in class with you.. See you on the line...

Damn it!

Latest resources

Back