• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Was that a landing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two days ago I was in a weird mood, so I just backed up on Flightinfo and dropped a big turd, a nice stack, a three-coil steamer. Walked off feeling much lighter...

Now I come back and find 5 pages.

If that was your idea of a joke.... You are still a huge dork! Have you ever talked to a woman without giving your credit card number first.

Two days ago I was in a weird mood, so I just backed up on Flightinfo and dropped a big turd, a nice stack, a three-coil steamer. Walked off feeling much lighter...

Now I come back and find 5 pages.
Mission accomplished.

You guys got it all wrong.

the only way to land a jet is to get it down to about a 1/4" above the runway, level off, and let her settle on down.

Your welcome.

the only way to land a jet is to get it down to about a 1/4" above the runway, level off, and let her settle on down.

Your welcome.

Two funny

;)

Question, how much scotch should I consume when on overnights in SDQ/STI or any other crap dung overnights? I'm thinking the whole bottle but my drinking guide for dummies says only 1/4.

Your welcome.

Actually, that the WORST way to land a jet.

You get that special "tickle'" in your ass then the wheels spool up, the spoilers deploy and BAM! The best and worst landing of your career! All in one landing!

Latest resources

Back