Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna Take bets on the FBO in LNK..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's where I got my start before I started flying sushi. Not a real great place but an okay place to build time. Much happier now though.

I Will Never Close My Doors!!!

I still can't figure out why everyone thinks my FBO is doing bad. We have been rockin' lately. My employees all love working for me as well. I always treat everyone with the upmost respect. That's how to run a good business.

Bad CEO's and Shushi flyers!

Mr. Trump (aka D.A.) will end up running the place into the ground before he would ever call it quits. He has too much pride to admit he went under. As for you Wang, looks like sushi flyin is where the money is.

into the ground

Jeremy G, AKA Buckwheat. It must of been an act of god for you to get a left seat at any airline after crashing that Champ in western ne and then not telling the feds and getting caught.:laugh: No wonder it was so easy for me to get on if they would hire you. With your Animal House BS attitude I would have thought you would be still haulin rubber dog sh#t in DCs. This was a pretty pro web site until you showed up with the rest of your wanna be line boy buddys.

fox1

fox1 said:
Jeremy G, AKA Buckwheat. It must of been an act of god for you to get a left seat at any airline after crashing that Champ in western ne and then not telling the feds and getting caught.:laugh: No wonder it was so easy for me to get on if they would hire you. With your Animal House BS attitude I would have thought you would be still haulin rubber dog sh#t in DCs. This was a pretty pro web site until you showed up with the rest of your wanna be line boy buddys.
How do you know all this information about Buckwheat?Sounds like you guys are real good friends and have had some sort of a past friendship.

Latest resources

Back