Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna Take bets on the FBO in LNK..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ual69/78

UAL69 said:
pardon me, my meds haven't taken effect yet

Yesterday your post mentioned "playing right".If you would,please explain that.( If you would rather not put a reply on the forum,then PM me,please)

buckwheat said:
What's up dude how's the cfi'ing. Ready to come back to lnk yet I got a PA-23 w/ your name all over it.
Get'r Done

I was ready to come back, but Im now getting my multi time. Things are going great now. I'll need you to take a walk for me soon!

TrailerTrash said:
Yes,I have my own trailer park airstrip and there is always alot of trash on runway. There is no more room in my trailer or in the park, so your friends will have to find another place to stay. I attend Flight Safety International every six months for my flight training.If you have any other questions or concerns let me know.

.... Like I said.... When your ready for a lesson... give me a call. My 6 year old passed with flying colors at Flight Safety... I guess you did too.:smash:

Stand up an be counted ...

Chitown...
Helllllooo... The reason that your 6 year old passed at FSI is because your dad is/was an instructor there with my dad (God rest his soul). Let's not forget that your family owns 4 planes, and not everyone can afford to fly 8 kajillion hours for free all their life. Some people can't afford anything other than a mobile home in a crappy trailer park or recurrent training at a hole like FSI. :bomb: Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Lonelyguy... Nice to see your back from your sabatical.

fox1 said:
Jeremy G, AKA Buckwheat. It must of been an act of god for you to get a left seat at any airline after crashing that Champ in western ne and then not telling the feds and getting caught.:laugh: No wonder it was so easy for me to get on if they would hire you. With your Animal House BS attitude I would have thought you would be still haulin rubber dog sh#t in DCs. This was a pretty pro web site until you showed up with the rest of your wanna be line boy buddys.

who you callin wanna be, I actually was a line boy........fox 1

Last edited by a moderator:
alear31pilot

aLear31pilot said:
Chitown...
Helllllooo... The reason that your 6 year old passed at FSI is because your dad is/was an instructor there with my dad (God rest his soul). Let's not forget that your family owns 4 planes, and not everyone can afford to fly 8 kajillion hours for free all their life. Some people can't afford anything other than a mobile home in a crappy trailer park or recurrent training at a hole like FSI. :bomb: Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Lonelyguy... Nice to see your back from your sabatical.
There is nothing wrong with living in a trailer park and attending Flight Safety International it is one of the best flight training facilities.

Ole jelloshot out of the slammer!

Hey ya'll, it's me good ole jelloshot fresh out of moderation! Boy it's good to be back on the air again. I just want to say I really did learn my lesson this time and I will play nice with all the other boys and girls! As for UAL69, looks like you should probably stay on your meds. As for everyone else, great to see ya'll again. G-force, no hard feelings. Lets get together and have a vegetable soup supper for the flightinfo community!!

Where is Scooter

Is Scott A. still in a Lincoln Nebraska jail or did they let him go on a work release program?

The Scooter

lonelyguy said:
Is Scott A. still in a Lincoln Nebraska jail or did they let him go on a work release program?

I think he's on home arrest on a indian reservation in arizona. The let him fly all over the place but must return to the res when he's done.

Buckwheat

buckwheat said:
I think he's on home arrest on a indian reservation in arizona. The let him fly all over the place but must return to the res when he's done.
Does he have one of those sexy indian reservation women or has he switched to the other side after his last divorce.The guy needs alot personel help in his life and career in general.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back