Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna Take bets on the FBO in LNK..........

The 411 on EMS00

I think he is probably flatspotting tires somewhere in a Arizona trailer park where he is looking for his future ex-wife.

i think S.A. took a job there on the res as a reservation cop. I think it's kinda like an MP for the military. Basically you just make sure to regulate the smoking of the peacepipe. I can just imagine picturing Scott A. wearing a row of feathers!

Lincoln Nebraska pilots in general

I think you guys are a real bunch of losers. When are you going to get a real job instead of living off of your mommy and daddy.

Last edited:
Please

Folks, this thread is more like a chatroom than a forum. Please use the PM ability to banter back and forth. I wish the program had a chatroom feature like over at clear and a million, but that's not the case.

Thanks for your help on this.

UAL78

Ual78

UAL78 said:
Folks, this thread is more like a chatroom than a forum. Please use the PM ability to banter back and forth. I wish the program had a chatroom feature like over at clear and a million, but that's not the case.

Thanks for your help on this.

UAL78
This is a very helpful thread for information on a specific place in Lincoln Nebraska. If one person would be discouraged from working at that lowlife place. It would be a victory for everyone on this website and is not in anyway a chatroom for pilots.Just insite to an aviation place that treats there pilots like crap.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back