Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna Take bets on the FBO in LNK..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fox1 said:
Jeremy G, AKA Buckwheat. It must of been an act of god for you to get a left seat at any airline after crashing that Champ in western ne and then not telling the feds and getting caught.:laugh: No wonder it was so easy for me to get on if they would hire you. With your Animal House BS attitude I would have thought you would be still haulin rubber dog sh#t in DCs. This was a pretty pro web site until you showed up with the rest of your wanna be line boy buddys.

Hey tool I did own up to that fuc* up that was like 7 years ago and had to do my airjail time. I really regret what I did I was a stupid kid then and learned my lesson. So get off my as* douch.

Last edited:
Buckwheat

buckwheat said:
Hey tool I did own up to that fuc* up that was like 7 years ago and had to do my airjail time. I really regret what I did I was a stupid kid then and learned my lesson. So get off my as* douch.
Pinnacle Airlines were hard up for pilots and would take just about anyone to fill there positions.I know this for a fact, because they called my friend George (George has alot of personal problems) from the trailer park to interview around that time.

I'm your local phillips 66

fox1 said:
This was a pretty pro web site until you showed up with the rest of your wanna be line boy buddys.

Hey Foxy, how did you know where to find me? Your wrong about me being a wanna be line boy. I am the real deal! I am NATA saftey certified. Come on out to the ramp and i'll show ya all the ins and outs to becoming a line boy. I am in the business of converting pilots to line boys and after they are done they love me for it. Together we could change the standard in aviation gas pumping! It's a little hard at first going from flying to pumping but once you grasp the fact that all jobs in the aviation industry these days are worthless, its really a pretty good deal! Come on out i'll show ya the ropes.

TrailerTrash

Hey trailer park dude. Just wondering if you have your own airstrip at the trailer park. If yes, how far in advance do you have to call someone out there to clean up all your trash and shi* off the runway? Also, I have a few pathetic trashy friends who are looking for a crashpad. I think they would fit in real well with you at your place! Go ahead and clean yourself up and let me know when you can afford a flight lesson and i'll give ya some quality flight training!

Last edited:
TrailorTrash

Have you figured out how to make vegetable soup yet dude????

If you need any help let me know.

buckwheat said:
how many base customers have they ran off?

They ran my businesss out of there when I was doing my flight training back on 2001. I only got to experience the good times that place had to offer for a very very short time. Hope all is well buckwheat - later!

Response from TrailerTrash

Chitownav8r said:
Hey trailer park dude. Just wondering if you have your own airstrip at the trailer park. If yes, how far in advance do you have to call someone out there to clean up all your trash and shi* off the runway? Also, I have a few pathetic trashy friends who are looking for a crashpad. I think they would fit in real well with you at your place! Go ahead and clean yourself up and let me know when you can afford a flight lesson and i'll give ya some quality flight training!
Yes,I have my own trailer park airstrip and there is always alot of trash on runway. There is no more room in my trailer or in the park, so your friends will have to find another place to stay. I attend Flight Safety International every six months for my flight training.If you have any other questions or concerns let me know.

Last edited:
Welcome back Carter

lonelyguy said:
Lonelyguy is back from a two week vacation at least for now.
'

Hey lonely guy good to see ya back after your Cessta. I spend about 8 months in total exclution. Good to see ya back and lets let the good times roll.

bucky

Last edited:
From a land far far away

BLing said:
They ran my businesss out of there when I was doing my flight training back on 2001. I only got to experience the good times that place had to offer for a very very short time. Hope all is well buckwheat - later!

What's up dude how's the cfi'ing. Ready to come back to lnk yet I got a PA-23 w/ your name all over it.
Get'r Done

Latest resources

Back