• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Volasl

Just got a text message. Things will get interesting

Captain Wendy Morse Chairman
Captain Garry Kravit Vice Chairman

Wasnt Kravit the Strike Committee Chair during the Summer of Love?

- Former UAL OPBCM; I'll never forget a name

Is Kravit the gent that prefers to urinate in empty water bottles due to cockpit security? My apologies if I have the wrong name.

A chick as MEC Chair? Damn, we're screwed if we merge with you guys. The idiots we have at CALALPA will just sit there and stare. "Staple? Sounds great!!"

I thought the water bottle story of the Captain at United was urban legend when i first heard it. I think when i heard it ...it was a 400 Capt at SFO but who knows. Still funny.

On another note anyone know this new MEC Chairman?

Personally, I am happy to see the change.

When you see a pilot say that she can "work with" management, it signals the free flow of cash out of the pilot's pockets and into management's bank accounts.

P.T. Barnum was right.

A chick as MEC Chair? Damn, we're screwed if we merge with you guys. The idiots we have at CALALPA will just sit there and stare. "Staple? Sounds great!!"

Did you not take notice to the huge victory for BSE in Houston? Things are changing here at CAL. The days of apathetic leadership are waning. Now all we need to do is get Pierce replaced.

Did you not take notice to the huge victory for BSE in Houston? Things are changing here at CAL. The days of apathetic leadership are waning. Now all we need to do is get Pierce replaced.

Agreed!!!

What an outrage. Capt Wallach was the only hope for UA ALPA. Now they put in charge, a person who helped the pass worst contract in UAL history, who also helped sell retirees down the river, in exchange for a few "pieces of silver". Us Furloughed guys are screwed
WHQ must be elated.

Latest resources

Back