• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wallach out as MEC Chairman at UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That will be great, off of furlough with 10 yrs seniority!!!!..............dang it, I just woke up. After hearing her talk to my recall class, I know all of us refurloughed guys are really F.....!!!!! even though I am not planning on returning.

That will be great, off of furlough with 10 yrs seniority!!!!..............dang it, I just woke up. After hearing her talk to my recall class, I know all of us refurloughed guys are really F.....!!!!! even though I am not planning on returning.

10 years-holy smokes. Good luck on getting the merger and sli done relatively quickly.

Wallach was in charge when I got furloughed. That, I will never forget.

I think your anger is displaced. I don't think Wallach could have stopped management from parking 100 737s. Between Wallach and this gal who oversaw a what, 9-year long unbelievably-concessionary contract? My guess is you would have been better off with Wallach.

Yep. She's been doing ALPA work for many years. I think she'll do a good job for you guys.

She's been doing alpa work for so many years--that's a qualification? We have a guy who has been doing ALPA work for many years at our place who wears tinfoil on his head and thinks he works for the CIA. He's a complete bumbling moron.

I think the ball is in the pilot group's court to fix this one FAST. Management is probably throwing a big party right now, funded by UAL Pilot pensions.

Latest resources

Back