• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Walk of Shame"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm taking a long wizzz while I type this and no I'm not going to wash my hands!

Just post the guys name and he'll stop doing it.......

I'm taking a long wizzz while I type this and no I'm not going to wash my hands!

Just post the guys name and he'll stop doing it.......

now i gotta poop......

(just trying to drop to the level of this thread....)

Rape is a criminal issue.

So is indecent exposure, which this issue would most likely qualify for.

Guy tries to do this I'm going to be slapping the back of his seat till he pisses on himself or goes to the lav..

I disagree. For the FO to pee in the cockpit you are right. Unless you are scared the captain is too reckless to be left alone or it is a really critical stage of flight (the flare) by all means you the lou. For the captain it is a bit different. She or he is responsible for your actions when they are in or out of the cockpit. No offense but there aren't many 400 hour 22 year olds I would lend my car to, nevermind a plane with a bunch of lives on. The captain is perfectly justified to do whatever is necessary to bring a safe outcome to that flight, including taking a leak in YOUR water bottle if necessary. End of story, book closed, PERIOD!

What if your F.O. was a female. Do you think you would have a leg to stand on if she filed a sexual harassment suit?

A male Captain did that with a female F.O. sitting upfront with him and she filed a lawsuit against him and the company. Guess what....she lost and quit and went to Comair. Now if ALPA was at Skywest, do you think there may of been a different outcome for her?

There is a LOT more to this story than that...Lets not forget, this was the F.O. that was downgraded from captain after taking a plane that had been damaged by hail on the overnight. Dents were everywhere!!!!

I once puked in the cockpit. It was sudden and I think it was food poison. Is that bad? Good thing my F.O. didn't eat the same thing or was eating when I was puking!

Last edited:
"Sensitive New Age Pilots" have no place in this business.

Russian, have you ever heard something called 'PROFESSIONALISM'?

You seem to defend someone who is committing an utterly disgusting act in the presence of other person, male or female!

Yep, all the Captains are indeed safe than the First Officers, right?

You seem to be ‘too’ impressed with someone sitting on the left seat. For me, you come across as someone who would not questions authority even if s/he would fly the plane in to ground let alone objecting to something abhorring by the same person!

"Sensitive New Age Pilots" have no place in this business.

The issue with your self-respect and 'low self esteem' is also quite obvious!

This by the way is directed towards Russian and others who are suppting captains action in direct or indirect way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back