• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Walk of Shame"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
remember...if you shake it more than twice, then you just playing with it.

Write them up? You're kidding, right?

No I'm not. If the FO strongly objected to this action, which I hope they would, then something else needs to be done to stop such ridiculous behavior. Pro standards might be a good place to start, but a RIF is not out the question either.

No I'm not. If the FO strongly objected to this action, which I hope they would, then something else needs to be done to stop such ridiculous behavior. Pro standards might be a good place to start, but a RIF is not out the question either.
"Sensitive New Age Pilots" have no place in this business.

Hey there's a certain somebody at PDT that took a shiat in the cockpit, no joke. so no more pissing and moaning!

I have had three different FO's at ASA tell me they have had a CA pee in a H2O bottle instead of using the LAV in flight. I told each of them they should write that CA up. You have LAV on board. It's not a Be 1900. Has anyone else experienced this? That type of behavior should not be accepted! "Shame" on them.

You have to be f!@king kidding me. Take your bible and go play with yourself. GET THE HELL OFF THIS BOARD!!!!!

Last edited:
At least there's no complaining about anybody squatting between the seats and droppin' a deuce into a plastic garbage bag...........yet.

You have to be f!@king kidding me. Take your bible and go play with yourself. GET THE HELL OF THIS BOARD!!!!!

You aren't serious are you? If you want to piss do it in the LAV. Urinating in the cockpit is disgusting. I know it's dirty up there but when I go to work I expect a urine free environment. Is that too much to ask?

FO justs need to STFU and do his job. Seriously, this guy must be wanting to be in management. He would last less than 2 minutes on my flight deck. I am previous ASA and the guys that were there when I was there are good guys (and gals). This is what ASA gets for hiring a$$holes to fill seats. Good Luck.

Latest resources

Back