• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Walk of Shame"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AMANSWORLD you are a d0uche BAG! I would piss on you if I was your FO!

No I'm not. If the FO strongly objected to this action, which I hope they would, then something else needs to be done to stop such ridiculous behavior. Pro standards might be a good place to start, but a RIF is not out the question either.

I have no idea what a "RIF" is, but I assume it's some sort of report that goes to management. If that's the case, then yes, it is out of the question. If the Captain does something that bothers you, then tell him so. If he doesn't care, then go to Pro Standards and let them handle it. What's wrong with this new batch of pilots entering the regionals that thinks it's entirely ok to rat their fellow pilots out to management? Management has no place in solving disputes between pilots. We need to handle that ourselves. Don't be a rat!!!

Wtf?

Got a working lav? USE IT.
Why the hell anyone would whip it out and pee right in front of a coworker is disgusting and beyond me. Especially disturbing if you didn't really have to go there.

I'm sure that you can leave us *lowly* FOs alone for a couple of minutes to take care of business. Promise I won't finish your Sudoku or eat your bran & protein bar. :)

-FW

I have had three different FO's at ASA tell me they have had a CA pee in a H2O bottle instead of using the LAV in flight. I told each of them they should write that CA up. You have LAV on board. It's not a Be 1900. Has anyone else experienced this? That type of behavior should not be accepted! "Shame" on them.

Absolutely ! Those F/Os were correct to be concerned. What if the Capt axtidentally peed on their back pack or their Ipod!

Last edited:
No I'm not. If the FO strongly objected to this action, which I hope they would, then something else needs to be done to stop such ridiculous behavior. Pro standards might be a good place to start, but a RIF is not out the question either.

It should never go past ProStan. If a pilot wants to hang themselves in front of Professional Standards, so be it. But we sure as crap shouldn't be dumping on each other, especially over something as stupid as this. For all you new FOs, go to ProStan first.

I have had three different FO's at ASA tell me they have had a CA pee in a H2O bottle instead of using the LAV in flight. I told each of them they should write that CA up. You have LAV on board. It's not a Be 1900. Has anyone else experienced this? That type of behavior should not be accepted! "Shame" on them.

A male Captain did that with a female F.O. sitting upfront with him and she filed a lawsuit against him and the company. Guess what....she lost and quit and went to Comair. Now if ALPA was at Skywest, do you think there may of been a different outcome for her?

Taking a piss in the cockpit is no different than someone getting up from his desk at work and pissing into his coffee mug in front of his co-workers because he is too lazy to walk to the men's room.

Even construction workers have port-a-potties to use even though they work outside.

Some of you wonder why you get treated and paid the way you do...

Latest resources

Back