• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2 and Quality of life at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reddog and Guppy wn you guys are great at generalizations. So let me just add my own generalization. You are both idiots. And I am willing to back that up. I can't believe the level of prejudice you exihibit. It just show the AF didn't have a monopoly on dickwads and a few do get through at SWA. Guppy all civilian time and you think you kow what a kernal is....well I am not one. But maybe your mental state says you are.

I would love to meet you guys face to face. Proabably have and shook your hand in jetway. Well, I wouldn't do it again if you will put your screen name on you pubs bag.

Lighten up princess...it was a joke...or maybe it was not in your case. Do you wear a hat with your uniform?

TZ, sorry, but you need to fly PM's....

Nice avatar though...

Their crew at the Albuquerque Fiesta last year was all dressed as Stormtroopers. It looked cool but I imagine it's a little hard to drink beer and champagne after the flight with a Stormtrooper outfit on.

Reddog and Guppy wn you guys are great at generalizations. So let me just add my own generalization. You are both idiots. And I am willing to back that up. I can't believe the level of prejudice you exihibit. It just show the AF didn't have a monopoly on dickwads and a few do get through at SWA. Guppy all civilian time and you think you kow what a kernal is....well I am not one. But maybe your mental state says you are.

I would love to meet you guys face to face. Proabably have and shook your hand in jetway. Well, I wouldn't do it again if you will put your screen name on you pubs bag.

No...it's more than a few that got through here at SWA. Don't believe me?? Try flying in OAK, LAS, or PHX the proud homes of the fighting SWA Kernel.

Benhuntn,

You are right about the generalizations. Nobody on this thread probably know's you personally. With that being said, bragging about your double dipping is kind of tacky. Even more so since you are a staunch age 65 supporter. Don't worry you are not alone. There many pilot's who feel it is their god given right to go up for seconds, before others have had a chance to eat.

I see. Well excuse me. You can brag about 157 trips for 50 block hrs that's cool 'cause you are only screwing the company. But saying you fly your line and only your line because you have a military stippen is tacky.... I got ya. I guess I am the one out of step here. Carry on boys and get back to the original thread. As for Gup or Red. Well, I won't be buying them any beer at the bar. They are way to cool to hang with a kernel

Hey Bro. Breath. It's a generalization, not a kernalization. Geeze man. Besides there are different levels of Kernals. I should have been more specific.

If you flew Heavies, Tankers, Hercs or Bombers you most certainly are NOT a Kernal. Those guys had to deal with other crewmembers their whole career and mostly ;) have it figured out. Honestly don't think I've flown with a dickhead that was in the aformentioned catagory.

Without a doubt 100% every Kernal I ever met flew fighters. Don't know what it is about you dudes but there is just something a little different 'bout you guys.

Gup

The Capts I hear the FOs complain about the most come from the civilian side. No kidding.

Oh yeah, I agree nobody cares what you flew in the service (F-teen, C-XXX, etc) nor does anybody really want to listen to some clown in the lounge who feels sorry for himself because this is his airline #5.

We're all on the same page though, nobody likes to hang out with an A$$hole.

400dude you are right. And I would add no one wants to fly or hang out with someone who already is prejudice about your past equipment even before they meet you. I have never had a chip on my shoulder for guys that flew 100 series cessnas or maybe a jet 32/41. I don't demean some one who was a checkairman because his company only had 3 pilots. I shake hands and judge them on their abilities. I am a pretty good judge too. After all I have been flying longer than most guys on here have been alive.

Latest resources

Back