• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2 and Quality of life at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swa guy and I make the same the difference is I never pick up or vja. I know what I am doing every day of the month. My VJA is called a stippen from Uncle Sam for 28yrs of service.

28 yrs. You deserve every stippen you get for puttin up with that amount of Air Force BS. 28 yrs is a long time for anyone with half a brain to not go insane or become jaded. My hats off to you.

Last edited:
Thanks 400dude, I appreciate your words. It was my pleasure but I will admit life is much better now.

Reddog if you would repost in english or pm me what you said I would appreciate it. It didn't quite get it.

I am old that way.

What the hell is a kernal anyway?

As a HOU slug myself, I think you can hold it after about 6-7 months. Seems to fluctuate with the system wide bid month to month.

80% of the pilots live in Clearlake. The rest seem to live in places ending in "wood".:D

How's the drive down to Hobby for the guys that live up in The Woodlands? Everyday, twice a day would be horrible, but a couple times a week can't be that bad? Or am I wrong?

6 results for: kernal

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ker·nel Audio Help [kur-nl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -neled, -nel·ing.

~noun

1. Anyone currently or in the past enlisted in the Air Force, that thinks the way the Air Force does it, is the best and/or only way to do it. Including flying airliners for SWA or any other 121 carrier that has almost no relativity to Air Force operations. Such as, but not limited to; ACM, air-to-air refueling, strafing people, tanks or things that normally get strafed for good reason, punching out, bomb dropping, saluting, fini flights, black ops(night time flying?), and too-close-for-missiles-going to guns stuff.

2. Anyone who does not know what the definition of a kernal is.

3. Anyone that wanders around the lounge, jetway, or BOQ and tells people that, "this is my retirement job" with a grin on his/her face.

4.The softer, usually edible part contained in the shell of a nut or the stone of a fruit.

5. The body of a seed within its husk or
integuments.

6. A whole seed grain, as of wheat or corn.

[Origin: bef. 1000; ME kirnel, OE cyrnel, dim. of corn seed, corn1]

—Related forms
ker·nel·less, adjective ex. I sure do admire his ker-nel-ness.

ker·nel·ly, adjective ex. That FO was so ker-nel-ly I had to make him do two walk-a-rounds in the rain.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back