• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vulcan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it people always want to know what the boss is up to? People are always asking me "Did you fly Him today?" "Did He have a meeting?" "Did you take him to the boat?" Who the hell cares? How is your life going to be impacted by my answering your stupid nosy questions? Discretion is part of my job description. My family doesn't even know what my boss is doing or where he is most of the time. Sometimes I'll tell them after the fact (or more like I won't deny it if they read it in the paper.) I get paid the same to fly regardless of who, if anyone is on board.

Sorry for the rant, felt the need to unload. :)

For those of you who are interested in yachts, and I guess I am one of them simply because they tend to be some of the most beautiful man made creations out there, there is a web site called yachtspotters.com. Sort of a yachty's version of airliners.com. There is also a service not unlike FlightExplorer.com that will let you follow your own yacht as it moves around the world.

If there is anyone on this board I would like to meet, its psysicx.

Now I'm ROFLMAO. You know, in terms of how much flying I am doing. Oh my, LMAO. Anyways, thanks Danger for clearing that up, some professionals just don't keep up with all the new technical jargon and lingo, and that's too bad, cause they are really missing out on all this new technology.
Dangerkitty said:
Its an abbreviation asking about pay and QOL. I am suprised you of all people didn't know that.

Just for fun...

psysicx said:
What does ROFLMAO mean?

ROFLMAO

1. (Internet) rolling on the floor laughing my ass (arse) off, an extended form of ROFL formed by the combining with LMAO; used to indicate great amusement at something read on in a discussion group, etc.
Tailwinds...

Latest resources

Back