Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
....that way American can come in and buy you at fire sale prices.....VX pilots, you will just end up stapled at AA behind 2000 furloughees, so again don't worry!

Fixed it for you.

Just when I thought I couldn't have any less respect for you.

All of this anonymous bravado gives away your weak character.

Two things VX needs to do to survive. One, curb your growth and aircraft deliveries. And two, reduce stage lengths-- you will lose money bigtime when oil prices are high and the majority of your route structure is transcon...

Virgin hired Peter Hunt?

Now I know you guys are screwed. He has no idea what he's doing. He was the one that bought Auction Rate Securities at Pinnacle in 2008 just before the market tanked. Cost to Pinnacle for his bonehead move? Over 110 million dollars.

Pinnacle could only get out from under the crushing debt by cutting back on employee benefits.

Yea, I don't see that choice working out too well for you. Good luck, you're gonna need it with this dude.

RF

Just when I thought I couldn't have any less respect for you.

Like I need any respect from someone who undercuts the profession for a quick upgrade and then doesn't know VA is Virgin Atlantic.

LOL.

Sure is a rosy picture for an outfit that has lost money EVERY quarter except one its entire 3 year life.

I notice he didn't talk about VX's performance in the YYZ or SNA markets. Hmmm.....

Hey Fish....er I mean Fubijaakr, how is Alaska doing with their service in YYZ? How about that much hyped service to Russia? How about Calgary, or Boise, or Reno?

Are you going to answer or run and hide?

Never mind, we know what a hypocrite you are - criticize others for not mentioning how the service is in YYZ or SNA, but refusing to answer the same questions yourself.

Last edited:
Like I need any respect from someone who undercuts the profession for a quick upgrade and then doesn't know VA is Virgin Atlantic.

LOL.

With all of the time you spend on here and that other site posting about Virgin, you clearly are searching for some sort of approval or respect.

LOL.

Oh my, you're fishbreath? Ha! Didn't you guys vote in binding arbitration for pay, despite being profitable? We have no leverage, at least we have an excuse.

Oh, and your hateful posts here make everybody lose respect for you and your view. Not just me.

Didn't you guys vote in binding arbitration for pay, despite being profitable? We have no leverage, at least we have an excuse.

It might be nice if you got at least ONE fact straight. We ended up in arbitration the contract before last because the pay issue could not be resolved in negotiation.

Oh, and your hateful posts here...

Hate to break it to you, Kid, but presenting facts doesn't qualify as hate speech.

All I ever do is point out:

1. VX has lost money EVERY quarter except one in its entire existence.
2. VX has less cash on hand than the amount of money they LOST last quarter.
3. VX has entered a number of markets with great fanfare only to pull out in less than a year.
4. VX pulled out of the single highest yield market (SNA) in less than a year while bleeding cash.
5. VX has entered two markets (ORD and DFW) only to have the established legacy carriers respond by flooding those routes with service.
6. The highest paid VX Captain today makes $75 an hour LESS than a comparable SWA Captain, both operating narrow body equipment.
7. VX has delayed the deliveries of a dozen "ordered" aircraft.

Those are FACTS, jayme. If that bursts you're little red Kool-Aid "We're getting 80 airplanes and I'm gonna upgrade in a year" bubble, I'm sorry. But those are the facts, no matter how much you refuse to acknowledge them.

If you don't like what I post, the ignore function works marvelously. I suggest you try it. You'll only see this:

"This message is hidden because NEDude is on your ignore list."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back