Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greyskyracer

Hello,

I, like countless others, am trying to get on with Virgin. I have my app in, but have a few questions about the operation.

I apologize if these have been asked in other threads. I looked but couldn't find the answers.

What are the schedules like? For both reserve and line holders.

Do pilots typically break the 82 hour trigger?

Any jump seating problems on other airlines?

Do your pilots operate for Myrtle Beach direct Air, or just the planes? Is there a MYR base?

What is the Moral, do you enjoy working there?

Thank you in advance and please feel free to PM me if you perfer

Hello,

I, like countless others, am trying to get on with Virgin. I have my app in, but have a few questions about the operation.

I apologize if these have been asked in other threads. I looked but couldn't find the answers.

What are the schedules like? For both reserve and line holders. (Getting better for both as hiring continues as we were very short)

Do pilots typically break the 82 hour trigger? (Don't know)

Any jump seating problems on other airlines? (No, occasionally some cheap shots from the 10%ers )

Do your pilots operate for Myrtle Beach direct Air, or just the planes? Is there a MYR base? (No MYR base)

What is the Moral, do you enjoy working there? (Its better than unemployment and once growth starts again it will be better.)

Rob Bendall is the CP.

Thank you in advance and please feel free to PM me if you perfer

I've had my app in for 2 years. I have a bunch of good time and I meet all of the requirements but no 320 type. Is everyone that is getting hired have one? Is there anything I can do to get an interview?

I've got the A320 type and 2000 hours in type and an internal rec. My buddy there already warned me it might not be enough; lot's of folks with the internal rec. in the interview pile.

I've had my app in for 2 years. I have a bunch of good time and I meet all of the requirements but no 320 type. Is everyone that is getting hired have one? Is there anything I can do to get an interview?

Nope, not a requirement and does not increase your chances. There are many here and many hired recently with no airbus time.

One if there Capt asked me when will we start hiring again....as he cant wait to get out....He said his W2 is less than our FO on the BUS :crying:.

Latest resources

Back