• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America cutting capacity during Winter, offering leaves

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Splert we can go all the way back to SKYW days of when you have been wrong. Who owns the lease to the airplanes.....Many of the same investors....Who buys the airplanes and then sells them to the investors.....Lots of fuzzy math to keep cash coming and investors happy.

Why defer a golden goose cash flow machine to 2020?

Last edited:
Why defer the cash flow machine to 2020?

Guess we both will see if I am wrong I will be on the unemployment line so what do you have to loose. I didn't go to airline management school and we all pilots are always the smartest in the room. Have plenty of friend who felt when JB did the same thing pushing orders back in early 2006 were worried of there demise too. But shortly there after came the rate increase although I will keep my insurance. Like any good movie we will see. Just I am staring in it and you are watching.

Cheers,

Chairman

Someone is snorting the lemonade.

VA owes interest to a hedge fund whose clients want their ROI into the hedge fund NOT VA.

Are you 12 years old?

Really? Do you know the structure of Cyrus Capital? I'm pretty sure it's just one old guy rich guy named Cyrus and maybe his son. It's not exactly Berkshire Hathaway. But, I could be wrong. Try to find some info about Cyrus Capital and Cyrus Freidheim. There's not much out there. I've heard rumors he's linked to Texas Pacific Group, but that's just rumors. The guy keeps a low profile.

Hey....when are you guys opening your windoww again?

I understand to expect that as soon as the 30 or so hires are done early next year.... maybe around May.

Latest resources

Back