• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America - April 14th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be a coward. You are extremely quick to put companies down that are "below" your standards. What do you have to hide?
I have no problem telling you where I have worked:

-Ultimate Aerobatics USA - My company
-Skyway Airlines
-Evergreen
-Frontier
-Virgin America

Now I am calling you out. Man up and let me know a little about you. Quit hiding behind quips and insults and tell us what company is good enough to give you a paycheck.

Chirp...chirp...chirp

Don't be a coward. You are extremely quick to put companies down that are "below" your standards. What do you have to hide?
I have no problem telling you where I have worked:

-Ultimate Aerobatics USA - My company
-Skyway Airlines
-Evergreen
-Frontier
-Virgin America

Now I am calling you out. Man up and let me know a little about you. Quit hiding behind quips and insults and tell us what company is good enough to give you a paycheck.
Way too emotional

Last edited:
Way too emotional

I will let you finish editing next time before I reply.

I'm not too emotional. I just get tired of people with "holier then thou" attitudes. This thread was looking for people in the April 14th class. I am not interested in hearing how bad my employer is from someone that knows nothing about me. I think all the people that come here to flame should be man enough to let us know what there point of reference is derived from.

Based on my fairly obvious views regarding VA, I think you can be fairly sure about one place I don't work, and never will.

I'm Gonna Put My Money on JETBLUE After all arn't they the one that started the race to the bottom for all the Majors for pay and QOL with that stupid Idea about going over 8 hours to fly round trip Coast to Coast flights.

I'm Gonna Put My Money on JETBLUE After all arn't they the one that started the race to the bottom for all the Majors for pay and QOL with that stupid Idea about going over 8 hours to fly round trip Coast to Coast flights.

Pop, what planet do you live on. Please, for the love off god will you just use a spell checker before you post. Infact, why don't you just stop posting as your contributions make absolutely no sense. You truely are the village idiot.

Ah Look another JetBlue Pilot on a Virgin America Thread. Sorry FADEC didn't know this was a Spelling contest But I guess that's your best response. So was it or was it NOT Jetblue that proposed getting a Wavier to exceed the 8 hour flight rule with Coast to Coast flights allowing JFK to SFO and Back in the same day?

I find it funny that Some of the post here telling the guy not to go to Virgin America are JetBlue Pilots? So tell me when did JetBlue become an Industry leader among the airlines? Was this before or after the Race to the Bottom that JetBlue helped start?

I seem to recall that when Jetblue started out there Pay was pretty pathetic back in 2000 compared to UAL, Delta or SWA. And now your throwing stones at Virgin America?:crying:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back