• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America - April 14th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a MAXJET F/O on my j/s.He was saying the exact same thing 2 weeks before shutting down.
Not wishing ill to you guys ,don't get me wrong.but i stopped bieliving in airline managements many log books ago.becareful with the kool aid.

Like I have said before. An aviation career is like playing poker. You play the hand you feel give you the best shot at winning. I like my hand. ;)

Ohhh man. The last sentence above and the title of this thread... so-o-o many-y jokes-s-s

LOL. Yeah I guess I walked into that one. I like my "poker" hand.

I like my poke her hand too.

Seriously...we've heard this before. Twenty-five years ago it was America West. Eight years ago it was JB. Today it is Virgin America.

The things all these companies have in common is that they all morped into (or will) a place that doesn't believe all of managment's empty promises. Their job is to motivate you to work for less and less. It has happened time and time again throughout history.

Enjoy VA for now. Being a part of a young company is exciting.

In eight or ten years when you are a somewhat senior captain thinking things are rosy and your F/O is ticked off because upgrades are running at 8+ years and he can't get a COLA. He/she will have a different perspective on VA. So, you may very well be flying with a "life sucks" F/O someday at VA.

I loved my three months online at evergreen. The day i started ioe i was planning my exit. Get the heavy time and get out! I got the furlough exactly 13 hours after coming home from my net jets interview. It could not have worked out any better and i am very thankful for the short time i had at evergreen and the opportunity to work with such great crews. No looking back now..good luck to all who remain at evergreen and too all who aspire to climb the virgin ladder!;)

MVEDEPO,

Welcome to VA. We have a great group of pilots and it is a fun place to be. Good luck with training.

XJS1

Latest resources

Back