Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote:
Originally Posted by jke406
Based on my fairly obvious views regarding VA, I think you can be fairly sure about one place I don't work, and never will.

I will put my money on MESA...

Ah Look another JetBlue Pilot on a Virgin America Thread. Sorry FADEC didn't know this was a Spelling contest But I guess that's your best response. So was it or was it NOT Jetblue that proposed getting a Wavier to exceed the 8 hour flight rule with Coast to Coast flights allowing JFK to SFO and Back in the same day?

I find it funny that Some of the post here telling the guy not to go to Virgin America are JetBlue Pilots? So tell me when did JetBlue become an Industry leader among the airlines? Was this before or after the Race to the Bottom that JetBlue helped start?

I seem to recall that when Jetblue started out there Pay was pretty pathetic back in 2000 compared to UAL, Delta or SWA. And now your throwing stones at Virgin America?:crying:

Please show me where in my post that I even tried to tell this guy not to go to VX. The thought never crossed my mind. As individuals we are in no position to tell someone where they can and cannot go to work. I have many good friends over a VX including my old airbus sim partner from Indy Air. I was actually taking a direct hit at you because I know who you are. I flew as your Captain on the DoJet at ACA. As for the transcon waiver, I for one am glad that it died a quick death so whats your beef. You should just come clean and tell everybody on these boards that JetBlue the major airline just drives you nuts. Oh, LC please do yourself an additional favor and correct your profile because you and I both know you were never typed on the CRJ.

B6 pilots ripping VA or SX? Now that's rich!

That's got to be the ultimate pot calling the kettle black!

MVEDEPO,

Welcome to VA. We have a great group of pilots and it is a fun place to be. Good luck with training.

XJS1

Talk about an overused phrase. Is there any carrier where the pilots don't think that they don't have a 'great group of pilots'? This phrase is up there with, 'both teams played hard.'

Latest resources

Back