• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America - April 14th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
come clean and tell everybody on these boards that JetBlue the major airline just drives you nuts. Oh, LC please do yourself an additional favor and correct your profile because you and I both know you were never typed on the CRJ.

You Might Be a Major Airline FAGDEC but Not From a Pay, Retirement and QOL Stand point! It's funny I was on an Overnight in PBI about 2 1/2 weeks ago and out with a Jetblue FA that I Know and her crew and I was amazed to listen to the crews just bad mouth SWA about this and that and how JetBlue was goinna kick there ass as the # 1 LCC Funny thing is all the pilots had there app's in with SWA so it was more a Jelous bitch fest if you ask me!

So FAGDEC what's up with that 737 Type Oh let me guess your one of the Higher Power Rejects that didn't make the cut at SWA and are now at Mesa I mean Jetblue! It was funny listen to all you guys bad mouth Mesa in the days but it's ok to go work for JetBlue which is Mesa to the Majors.

Hey I hear VA doesn't make there Pilots Fold seat Belts and pick up trash nor does SWA so the next time a JetBlue pilot wants to say that Netjets pilots have to kiss ass and clean the planes or that VA or Spirit pay sucks better take a good look in the mirror next time your bent over folding those belts or standing in the cabin giving that stupid pilot announcement to the pax! at least were getting Paid to vaccum the plane which is more then I can say for you guys.

Nice try on trying to figure me out! WOW you got me Scared better go back and do your homework Homo last I looked my airmen cert said CL65 on it under ratings. keep up the good work of playing Tony the Tiger and telling everyone that Jetblue is Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-Rate! when you and I know you'd walk in a minute if SWA or DAL called which is why you went and paid for that 737 type and are still updating your App!

Last edited:
You Might Be a Major Airline FAGDEC but Not From a Pay, Retirement and QOL Stand point! It's funny I was on an Overnight in PBI about 2 1/2 weeks ago and out with a Jetblue FA that I Know and her crew and I was amazed to listen to the crews just bad mouth SWA about this and that and how JetBlue was goinna kick there ass as the # 1 LCC Funny thing is all the pilots had there app's in with SWA so it was more a Jelous bitch fest if you ask me!

So FAGDEC what's up with that 737 Type Oh let me guess your one of the Higher Power Rejects that didn't make the cut at SWA and are now at Mesa I mean Jetblue! It was funny listen to all you guys bad mouth Mesa in the days but it's ok to go work for JetBlue which is Mesa to the Majors.

Hey I hear VA doesn't make there Pilots Fold seat Belts and pick up trash nor does SWA so the next time a JetBlue pilot wants to say that Netjets pilots have to kiss ass and clean the planes or that VA or Spirit pay sucks better take a good look in the mirror next time your bent over folding those belts or standing in the cabin giving that stupid pilot announcement to the pax! at least were getting Paid to vaccum the plane which is more then I can say for you guys.

Nice try on trying to figure me out! WOW you got me Scared better go back and do your homework Homo last I looked my airmen cert said CL65 on it under ratings. keep up the good work of playing Tony the Tiger and telling everyone that Jetblue is Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-Rate! when you and I know you'd walk in a minute if SWA or DAL called which is why you went and paid for that 737 type and are still updating your App!

What can I say. You are still truely the village idiot. Do you want to go out with me on a date?
I am a very patient individual and I’ll be more than happy to give you English lessons so you don’t have to butcher all your posts.

Last edited:

If that truly happened, then I guess it just goes to show, that there are fools in all companies

Oh let me guess your one of the Higher Power Rejects that didn't make the cut at SWA and are now at Mesa I mean Jetblue! It was funny listen to all you guys bad mouth Mesa in the days but it's ok to go work for JetBlue which is Mesa to the Majors.

I guess you should be happy jetblue took that spot, after all, it was SWA who was holding the honor for the longest time!

or standing in the cabin giving that stupid pilot announcement to the pax!

You may not believe this, but a lot of passengers like to see the crew and particularily when things are not going as planned, ie delays or mx. They pay the bills, so if hat makes them happy, why not!

I'd reject someone on the Scablist in a New York second.

I can justify not taking a scab.. However too many people are calling pilots from non-unioned low cost carriers scabs. They obviously have no idea what a scab is.

FADEC.....very funny and very true!!

Ira

True Irishmen know that Belfast is not part of real Ireland...it is part of the UK and its people are Brit subjects, not Irish.

True Irishmen know that Belfast is not part of real Ireland...it is part of the UK and its people are Brit subjects, not Irish.

Belfast is and always has been part of the island off Ireland. I was born and raised in Newry Co Down and carry an Irish passport in addition to my US one. Whilst eligible to carry a British passport I have never considered myself a British subject so I don't have one. Laboule, whats your point.

Latest resources

Back