• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America - April 14th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think his point was to get you to drop your Guiness and post a response here. I suspect that you were able to avoid his evil plan and type with one hand though.

Belfast has not always been a part of the UK. England INVADED 400 years ago, along with its classic raping and pillaging. The struggle continues today - luckily there are only 6 more counties to liberate. That's great you have apparently snubbed UK citizenship - I wish more of your Unionist neighbors would do the same.

I know I should take my fair share of responsibility in hijacking threads and denounce them outright, but this one is actually educational. Please, continue. May I suggest a treatise on Disraeli and his rivalry with Gladstone or maybe Wilsonian politics juxtaposed against the current Bush Administration? Spelling mistakes and other oddities contained in the Magna Carta? The culinary discoveries of the Welsh?

Please, feed me. 18 Skybus threads just ain't cutting it.

Hey Fadec,great news JBs new lodge in MCO has agreed to honour Orange Counties contribution to the development of the site,the new lodge will simply be known as the Orange Lodge scheduled to open Jul 12th 2009.The avionics trainees at Live tv have even signed up for a parade in its honour these apprentice boys sure love to march.Slan!

Avondale Partners airline analyst Bob McAdoo, meanwhile, predicted in a research note Monday that upstart Virgin America -- which is privately held and therefore releases less operating information than publicly owned carriers -- could be the next casualty.

McAdoo cited preliminary filings with the Department of Transportation that suggest the carrier is rapidly losing money, and flew planes that were considerably emptier than some of its competitors through the end of last year.

``We caution that these estimates are based on limited (Transportation Department) filings and may be overly pessimistic,'' he wrote. ``However, given the ownership structure of Virgin America ... we see parallels between Virgin and the three failed airlines.''

Tic, Tic, Tic..........

Avondale Partners airline analyst Bob McAdoo, meanwhile, predicted in a research note Monday that upstart Virgin America -- which is privately held and therefore releases less operating information than publicly owned carriers -- could be the next casualty.

McAdoo cited preliminary filings with the Department of Transportation that suggest the carrier is rapidly losing money, and flew planes that were considerably emptier than some of its competitors through the end of last year.

``We caution that these estimates are based on limited (Transportation Department) filings and may be overly pessimistic,'' he wrote. ``However, given the ownership structure of Virgin America ... we see parallels between Virgin and the three failed airlines.''

Tic, Tic, Tic..........
Lets see...
  • Just under $200 million in the bank
  • Accelerated aircraft acquisition
  • Hiring 20+ pilots a month indefinitely
  • Building a Virgin America Training center to include sims
  • Had a load factor last weekend of 94%. Avg loads have been high 80% and we haven't started advertising yet.
Yeah I think we'll be done in a week. :rolleyes:

Pop, what planet do you live on. Please, for the love off god will you just use a spell checker before you post. Infact, why don't you just stop posting as your contributions make absolutely no sense. You truely are the village idiot.

Did you honestly just call someone out to use spell check? You might also want to use a grammar editor next time before clicking "submit".

Lets see...
  • Just under $200 million in the bank
  • Accelerated aircraft acquisition
  • Hiring 20+ pilots a month indefinitely
  • Building a Virgin America Training center to include sims
  • Had a load factor last weekend of 94%. Avg loads have been high 80% and we haven't started advertising yet.
Yeah I think we'll be done in a week. :rolleyes:

I have heard that your loads are terrible. I dont have specific numbers, but from 1 of your captains, the loads are not good.

Latest resources

Back