USAPA's _hit list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turtle21:

Why is it that US Airways seems to be the only company, that I am aware of, that does not have pilot ratification. I was a UAL, and even their contracts in BK had to be ratified by the members. Now I do know that UAL current payrates were agreed upon by the board via a side letter.

Why is it, that the USAirways pilots would allow a union board to do vote for them, let alone a president who does not work for their own airline. Just curious how this situation happens?

Working on my MBA thesis.

I can answer for Turtle: ALPA is to blame for everything and the US Airways pilots are to blame for nothing. ALPA was on the grassy knoll in Dallas back in '63 too...

ALPA didn't help the big mainline guys staple 1800 AWA pilots, what a terrible thing. Doesn't everyone realize these are US AIRWAYS pilots. Just having their butt's saved by a small little commuter airline like AWA is very a traumatic thing for them.

ALPA didn't help the big mainline guys staple 1800 AWA pilots, what a terrible thing. Doesn't everyone realize these are US AIRWAYS pilots. Just having their butt's saved by a small little commuter airline like AWA is very a traumatic thing for them.

Very well said !!!

Fast

Hey Turtle,

You are an idiot. It wasnt ALPA who voted away pensions and incomes. It was our republican leaning judges. Concession were bought and paid for by the pilots themselves when they voted on them.

USAPA is a usless piece of dog turd. While the rest of the airline unions are working on Open Skies, Raising the bar, Getting the right Pres. elected etc. USAPA is trying to figure out how to screw their fellow America West Pilots. Shame on USAPA. And Turtle you sound like a whiny little brat.

America West pilots the rest of us feel bad that you have to work with a bunch of old future scabs. I think the youngest on their seniority list is like 59 and half. I bet if you gave these guys at USAPA a chance to cross a picket line and steal your jobs they would be falling all over themselves to get it done.

Hey Turtle,

You are an idiot. It wasn't ALPA who voted away pensions and incomes. It was our republican leaning judges. Concession were bought and paid for by the pilots themselves when they voted on them.

USAPA is a useless piece of dog turd. While the rest of the airline unions are working on Open Skies, Raising the bar, Getting the right Pres. elected etc. USAPA is trying to figure out how to screw their fellow America West Pilots. Shame on USAPA. And Turtle you sound like a whiny little brat.

America West pilots the rest of us feel bad that you have to work with a bunch of old future scabs. I think the youngest on their seniority list is like 59 and half. I bet if you gave these guys at USAPA a chance to cross a picket line and steal your jobs they would be falling all over themselves to get it done.

Meat;
Great points, save for the president. It won't matter which party gets elected. You may remember that Clinton let the AA pilots strike 20 minutes (Clinton is the finest Republican candidate that the Democratic party ever nominated.).

I'm not a John McCain fan, and he has publicly said some things about pilots that concern me. That said, Obama simply scares the crap out of me. His pie-in-the-sky ideas sound great, but SOMEONE will have to pay for them (and I don't think it's gonna be Bill Gates ore Warren Buffett).

Yeah, I doubt we'll ever see a Nic award. Just get the DOH implimented so you Westies can stop the company from wrongly furloughing your pilots out of seniority. The west is again makings things worse for itself.

Next up, the UAL DOH merger... Stay tuned.

Yeah, I doubt we'll ever see a Nic award. Just get the DOH implimented so you Westies can stop the company from wrongly furloughing your pilots out of seniority. The west is again makings things worse for itself.

Next up, the UAL DOH merger... Stay tuned.

HAVE A NICE DAY :laugh: . UAL is fully aware of USAPA's agenda, and will squash it like a bug.

USAPA may have an agenda, but the EAST like UAL only care about DOH. EAST would dump USAPA in a heartbeat for DOH with UAL and to have ALPA back.

So squash away UAL!

USAPA may have an agenda, but the EAST like UAL only care about DOH. EAST would dump USAPA in a heartbeat for DOH with UAL and to have ALPA back.

So squash away UAL!

That's right the East would even dump their own mother's in a bottomless pit for the chance to staple 1800 pilots. SLLLEAAAAZZZZEEEE BAAAAGGSSSSS.

Latest resources

Back