• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS!

Just thought it was worth repeating...one of the all time best call signs! Great to hear it again!

CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS CACTUS
CACTUS!

I totally agree. CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS CACTUS! "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard US Airways FLT ***, owned and operated(bought and payed for) by America West Airlines.

The website really makes me think..

about how great ALPA was..

when they believed in DOH, and voting, and pensions, and RIGS, and paychecks for pilots..

and didn't give membership to scabs.

Yeah, Prater has a lot to offer.

Sounds like USAPA is way ahead of ALPA in the speed in which it gives away all remnants of that which ALPA had gained over the years, in it's blind quest to jam down a DOH seniority list at all costs.

Keep you eyes open!

Sounds like USAPA is way ahead of ALPA in the speed in which it gives away all remnants of that which ALPA had gained over the years, in it's blind quest to jam down a DOH seniority list at all costs.

Keep you eyes open!

Keeping your(Easties) eyes wide open when your head is up your @ss doesn't do a lot.

Yes, I have read the transcripts, and no, he didn't lie about anything. Again, the information you are referring to was governed by a confidentiality agreement that Captain Beebe was under with USAirways. He was legally prohibited from disclosing any of that information to the Express pilots or their MECs. He never lied to them, however. Not once did he promise them airplanes. No, he didn't tell them that they weren't going to get the airplanes, but again, he wasn't legally able to.

As a member of the PSA MEC during that time.....He promised a lot in those meetings which turned out to be false predications in which he knew the truth about. To me, he lied.

Sounds like USAPA is way ahead of ALPA in the speed in which it gives away ...

ALPA gave away a several billion dollar pension without so much as a vote for the members (though the members demanded a vote and were promised a vote). I won't list the many other votes the members were denied.

ALPA gave away... but..

Today, if there are more give backs (AHAHAHAHA!) then in this case it will be the pilots who do so (AHAHAHHAH!) through a vote that they are responsible for.

I know, I know.. it is really hard to adapt to this concept of membership voting after so many years of only voting when ALPA wilson polls indicated the membership would vote along the ALPO national plan. I know, I know... ALPA always promised us the Wilson polls weren't used to see what they could get away with. The polls were all about learning how to better represent us. If that is true, how come I had the opportunity to participate in ten times more polls than votes?

The days of deferring responsibility to ALPO are over. We are responsible for how we vote... or choosing not to be able to vote.

Last edited:
How many votes has Bradford let you have?

And who was limiting your votes? Hmm, let me see, was it JACK STEPHAN? (You remember him, but he's USAPA's flunky now).

Face it, you traded down to a Yugo out of pride of ownership. The repair bills will eat you alive!

How many votes has Bradford let you have?

And who was limiting your votes? Hmm, let me see, was it JACK STEPHAN? (You remember him, but he's USAPA's flunky now).

Face it, you traded down to a Yugo out of pride of ownership. The repair bills will eat you alive!

Have you ever considered applying to be an ALPA rep? Or an ex-third wife?:D

ALPO didn't get those rates. Those rates (Parity +1%) were offered by Wolf as part of a concessionary contract. The givebacks of Duty Rigs, vacation, medical, etc. that were part of that contract ensured everyone worked nearly four more days every month.....

...and you guys signed off on that ????? :eek:
Man,you guys are dumber than I thought!! You never, ever give up workrules during negotiations outside of a BK filing, because once you do, they are very difficult to get back. What you did was you gave up workrules in exchange for a one-time payout. Hell,it wasn't even a payraise that came out of Wolf's pocket. It was a payraise that was funded by what you gave back !!! Shhhesh....you guys never cease to amaze.........

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Just thought it was worth repeating...one of the all time best call signs! Great to hear it again!

Thanks,Cobra. I have to agree, although you can say I'm a little biased....;)

Cheers
:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back