• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's _hit list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this really surprise anyone? We already knew they were a bunch of scumbags. Absolutely no comprehension of right and wrong. It's obvious that their daddy's never took them out behind the toolshed. It's a real pain to have to do it now.

ALPA has a special woodshed for any old dogs who beg for a bone.

I understand that USAPA has delivered a DOH list to Parker. They claimed that the Nic list would never see the light of day. I think the west pilots will be able to thank Parker's procrastination at the negotiating table for this list being the quintessential non-starter. USAPA has taken 6 months to deliver a dead-end document. 12 months from now, when the next representation election could be held, how will they defend themselves from an angry mob of former supporters who pinned their hopes on USAPA? All that dues money for what? A newspaper ad, and permanently scorching the earth with 1800 fellow pilots?

The time will soon be ripe for USAPA's replacement. Not a moment too soon.

They scorched the earth for more that 1800 pilots. History will recount USAPA and their friends at Jetblue as a major factor in the erosion of pilot unity, respect, and wealth. It's a new world for this profession and short-sighted pilots are part of the problem.
We're doing it to ourselves.

It means that when US Airways, again, guts the west and shrinks back to a 3000-pilot northeast regional airline there will be only a handful of Cactus pilots left on the property. It'll be usair again, circa 2004.

Hummm... If this happens, can we change our call sign back to US Air???

IYou apparently didn't see the transcripts of him admitting to lying to the PDT, PSA, and ALG MECs in 2001 / 2002.

Yes, I have read the transcripts, and no, he didn't lie about anything. Again, the information you are referring to was governed by a confidentiality agreement that Captain Beebe was under with USAirways. He was legally prohibited from disclosing any of that information to the Express pilots or their MECs. He never lied to them, however. Not once did he promise them airplanes. No, he didn't tell them that they weren't going to get the airplanes, but again, he wasn't legally able to.

I thinkg that the USAPAWATCH.com website is the beginning of the movement to oust USAPA by educating pilots to what is going on behind the curtain at USAPA and forcing USAPA to answer the tough questions. Failing that (and all evidence so far points to them failing at that) the pilots will demand a representation election shortly after October 2009 when mature adults will regain control of pilot labor representation.

I thinkg that the USAPAWATCH.com website is the beginning of the movement to oust USAPA by educating pilots to what is going on behind the curtain at USAPA and forcing USAPA to answer the tough questions. Failing that (and all evidence so far points to them failing at that) the pilots will demand a representation election shortly after October 2009 when mature adults will regain control of pilot labor representation.

Mature pilots like yourself?

It means that when US Airways, again, guts the west and shrinks back to a 3000-pilot northeast regional airline there will be only a handful of Cactus pilots left on the property. It'll be usair again, circa 2004.

Yep, and since the East is the big money maker(HA AHHHAHAAAA) they'll be back at the verge of liquadation. Hopefully next time no one will be stupid enough to try and tie off to a sinking ship.

The website really makes me think..

about how great ALPA was..

when they believed in DOH, and voting, and pensions, and RIGS, and paychecks for pilots..

and didn't give membership to scabs.

Yeah, Prater has a lot to offer.

The website really makes me think..

about how great ALPA was..

when they believed in DOH, and voting, and pensions, and RIGS, and paychecks for pilots..

and didn't give membership to scabs.

Yeah, Prater has a lot to offer.

DOH is fair when it's used within a company, not when merging two companies. 1800 pilots from the aquiring airline to the bottom of 5000 pilots from a near liquadation company. If you think this is fair I'm guessing you say DUH not DOH.

Latest resources

Back