• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA wants $'s for marksman........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You wouldn't be saying that if the gun was pointed in the other way when it went off and shot the FO..... Sh!t does happen to everyone and we all make mistakes, but this was stupidity. We're suppose to carry the weapon (wear it on the belt) WITH THE GUN ALWAYS SNAPPED. Do you get it? NEVER EVER SHOULD IT BE UNSNAPPED, unless you have a threat in the cockpit. THATS IT..... Like someone said earlier.... this wasn't an accident, it was stupidity and negligence. And if you wanna call me a moron for thinking this guy should be fired then fine, but I'd bet my paycheck that you wouldn't think the same way if that bullet caused a death in that "accident"......

Net
You missed my point. It's easy to point the finger when it's not happening to you.

I agree, and its actually even worse than that. Those same folks pleading for benevolence for an east pilot are attempting to financially ruin 18 individual awa pilots by suing them for such 'crimes' as web board posts. A federal judge dismissed the suit with predjudice, and they are appealing the ruling. Repugnant indeed.

You left out the part about the westies crapping in boxes and mailing it via USPS. Or jamming USAPA phone lines in an attempt to run up the phone bill..... just to name a couple.

Last edited:
You left out the part about the westies crapping in boxes and mailing it via USPS. Or jamming USAPA phone lines in an attempt to run up the phone bill..... just to name a couple.

A federal judge dismissed the case with predjudice, why is that? You guys had more than a little trouble presenting your "case" and "evidence" that day in front of the judge.

usapa is just plain repugnant, period.

Last edited:
You missed my point. It's easy to point the finger when it's not happening to you.

Sigh.....

I give up.... its like talking to a brick wall.

Net

ps And if this did happen to me, because I was stupid and negligent AND DIDN'T FOLLOW SOP'S, then I'd expect to be fired with no chance of getting my job back... period.....

Im done with this....

A federal judge dismissed the case with predjudice, why is that? You guys had more than a little trouble presenting your "case" and "evidence" that day in front of the judge.

usapa is just plain repugnant, period.

Maybe they did not want to bring a box of westie dodo to court with them?

Maybe they did not want to bring a box of westie dodo to court with them?

Good luck "proving" which coast some feces came from. I will add however, that every time I'm in PHL, CLT, PIT, BOS, LGA, and DCA. I see hundreds of walking, talking Eastie POS's. That I can prove.

None of this argument has any credibility UNTIL USAPA forms a fund to help the furloughs... You have west guys w/ 4 years of your precious longevity that will lose their jobs before new hires w/ less than 1 year.
How do you justify that?
What are you doing about it?

and remember-- noone is confused about the new hires place on any seniority list.... they are junior to everyone.

because I was stupid and negligent AND DIDN'T FOLLOW SOP'S, then I'd expect to be fired with no chance of getting my job back... period.....

Im done with this....
I never said he didn't follow SOP's. But I'm glad that your being honest with us and would let your entire livelihood go without the least bit of resistance.

None of this argument has any credibility UNTIL USAPA forms a fund to help the furloughs... You have west guys w/ 4 years of your precious longevity that will lose their jobs before new hires w/ less than 1 year.
How do you justify that?
What are you doing about it?

and remember-- noone is confused about the new hires place on any seniority list.... they are junior to everyone.

You refuse to pay dues, yet you demand a payout?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back