USAPA wants $'s for marksman........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What windfall are you talking about?

I just think they're mad because guys who've spent nearly their entire career on furlough didn't get to come back and bump Phoenix Captains out of seats that were rightfully theirs. Evidently, they believe everybody in the industry agrees with them that was the only fair way to have integrated the lists. The fact that didn't happen can only mean one thing...windfall for the West! Thank heavens for USAPA, right? Can I get an "Amen" from my East brothers?

Cry me an river. :rolleyes:

awwwwwww...............

The little babies are mad because their windfall went bye bye.

Is there an MD-11 operator out there whose pilots are forced to fight against their so-called representitives? Please give us some first-hand insight into dealing with a bunch of fools who embarrass not only themselves but the entire pilot group that unfortunately get associated with them. Please tell us how you willfully send your payments into such a group so that they can continue to fund their on-going war with you.

Please enlighten us. We're waiting.

Klown!

You are right..... I have to learn not to deal with morons like you and I just have to make peace with the fact that there are idiots out there that need the help of unions to save their jobs because they are stupid and negligent.

You can't defend this idiot logically, so you come back with stupid one liners to try and make yourself sound smart. Move a long junior nothing more for you to see here. You truly are and idiot........

Net

Oh and make sure you mail that check immediately, so your precious criminal doesn't lose his Harley :cool:. Since he can't make the payments after 6 months of unemployment.....
Deleted

Are there any pilot actions that warrant termination?

(That's rhetorical...)

This was a crime. A lucid human chose to violate rules that he understood and swore to follow. "Why?" is of no importance. His crime endangered others and "hazarded a vessel".

We don't need to know how good a guy he is, or whether or not he's remorseful. It is possible for a pilot to commit an act that justifies termination. In my opinion, this is one of them. I could be wrong...but I'm not.

Separate issue: Does he have the right to grieve or appeal the decision of his management?

Absolutely!
Thank you Occam, you got my point! There is hope for Flight Info after all...

Latest resources

Back