• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are the East pilots not happy? They only have to hold out a couple more years and then US Air will either fold or all the senior guys will retire.

Obviously he's one that has followed all the events very very closely....NOT. Anyways, what about 2 weeks, and there should be more insight as to what's gonna happen to this train wreck...

What arbitration are you referring to?

I believe he is referring to the legally binding arbitration that you guys agreed you would abide by (because you didn't like the initial agreement with the west and, stupidly didn't realize that the arbitrator would conclude something worse for you).

But, if you like, feel free to act like you don't know what he is referring to...

I believe he is referring to the legally binding arbitration that you guys agreed you would abide by (because you didn't like the initial agreement with the west and, stupidly didn't realize that the arbitrator would conclude something worse for you).

But, if you like, feel free to act like you don't know what he is referring to...

Gosh, there was a strongly worded remark. So, I guess I'll ask you: were USAPA attorneys involved in that arbitration?

outside of this trial stuff:

for east and west guys please member that there is only 2 days left to (re)vote for USAPA pres - more importantly and the topic of this post is that the same vote includes a vote to extend furlough health coverage to the west guys. Regardless of where you stand please help your fellow pilot by voting yes on this issue.

So, I guess I'll ask you: were USAPA attorneys involved in that arbitration?
That's a strange question given the obvious incompetence of USAPA's current legal counsel. Do you think Mr. Seham would've gotten you a better decision from Mr. Nicolau?

outside of this trial stuff:

for east and west guys please member that there is only 2 days left to (re)vote for USAPA pres - more importantly and the topic of this post is that the same vote includes a vote to extend furlough health coverage to the west guys. Regardless of where you stand please help your fellow pilot by voting yes on this issue.

I thought polls were open until May 12th. That's what it says on the website.

So a friend attended the trial today (jury selection and pre-trial motions). The Judge told USAPA's attorneys that Bradford will not be compelled to testify but if he (and USAPA) chose not to have him testify the Jury will be instructed that they can infer that his testimony would be harmful to USAPA.

Latest resources

Back