• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well you see, it must have been a surprise by the west pilots, because they refuse to join or participate in their union. Yes the legally elected representatives of their CBA. So I guess if your not a member, you don't get updates, or told what's going on. I would imagine they wouldn't know what was going on...........blechhh

But what does Bradford have to hide? He created USAPA for the good of all 5400 LCC pilots and has nothing to hide. If I was pure, I would take the stand with no hesitation. Why is council saying to avoid the stand?

Engineered an election? Can't you think and read for yourself, dude?

The election occurred as a requirement of the CB&L that was written long ago before any talk of lawsuits.

If it was not engineered why did they exclude the individual from the west who was running for office?

If it was not engineered why did they exclude the individual from the west who was running for office?

I think it was because he said up front that he would not uphold the constitution and bylaws. They then decided he had to be allowed to run, so thus the re-run.

I think it was because he said up front that he would not uphold the constitution and bylaws. They then decided he had to be allowed to run, so thus the re-run.
This is true. USAPA had no problem accepting his (and mine) applications for membership so it was then quite improper to turn around and say you can be a member yet not run for office.

No West pilot supports the DOH part of the C&BLs and never shall. Just like I wrote before the Nicolau award: if we should merge with another airline I support the concept of binding arbitration come what may.

Just like I wrote before the Nicolau award: if we should merge with another airline I support the concept of binding arbitration come what may.

Well then by God, if there's ever an election for a new son of god and you're running against Jesus Christ you'll get my vote, you pillar of integrity, you.

I thought USAPA was transparent. No inside deals, no FPL w*************************, real voting on contracts and side letters and new blood in office, not the same ALPA hacks that had the old AAA looking like the Hatfield/McCoys when it came to domicile reps. Bradford(really Cleary) had a vision to be as pure as the Virgin Mary! Tell me it ain't so!

Parella Cleary et al get FPL paid out at 120percent of their normal line guarentee. This from a "union" who had until recently no FPL loss wriiten in their C&b/l's No wonder why our guy wants to run for President ! Seems like the honey currently handling greviences found a loop hole to exploit so she can feather her own nest at your expense. When will you easties ever learn....

PHXFLYR

Proud non-member

Latest resources

Back