• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again it speaks volumes of your character...if your previous statments haven't already spoken enough about your character.

See ya!
What character? He's a hypocrite.

Dam, so much for FI. I am on the ignore list of PFT_128. Thats not good. He was my favorite poster. Now what? So one needs to pick up the slack.

Marty

ALPA will be just fine. My concern is that 1800 pilots are being raped by a slightly bigger majority.
Spare us the sensationalizing! Raped..Tyranny...you'd think this is the news channel with the way you're trying to spin it.

They do have jobs for now. What about the former ALPA pilots whose companies just went out of business? They're in a far worse situation...where's your concern for them? You DO care about your fellow pilots, RIGHT? Or do they just get a 'Game Over' card in the mail from PCL?

Since you'll no longer be taking their senority, I don't think they really care how much longer you'll be sitting there throwing gear and talking on the radio. :D

See ya!

Smacktard,

I'm a lowly Piedmont pilot... a lowly Piedmont captain... who is ashamed as he|| that scum played this card without a single thought about wtf they're doing.

I don't make much money.

I don't really care.

I never have to look a jagoff the likes of these in the face and say, "Hey, I'm flying a 90 seat RJ on your routes."

I thought that was the acme of all transgressions. Nope- I get to somehow be lumped into the same scummy cesspit you have created by being a wholly-owned. Great.

Thanks.

And I'll be flying well after you're dust, ya old farts.

SEE YA!

I know their are some pretty strong feelings about USAPA at USAIR, but do you USAPA guys realize how majority of the industry thinks you guys are the biggest bunch of wankers this industry has ever seen?
I think this fight is far from one-sided! The USAIR guys have a point. IMO. Having 5-8 yr AWA Capts pushing 20 yr USAIR vets out of their seniority, regardless of who bought who, is B.S. I saw it with Pan AM/National. Be fair guys and give until it hurts or you will all get hurt.
In the earlier days the cockpit crews were 70/30 military vets. Now it looks like a 70/30 civilian ratio and it appears to me that there are is a lot more name calling and animosity. Draw your own conclusions but the posters today appear to be a lot more aggressive and "lippy."

What about the former ALPA pilots whose companies just went out of business? They're in a far worse situation...where's your concern for them?

I have plenty of concern for them, but their problems are caused by management, not their fellow pilots. This case is so despicable because it's pilots raping their fellow pilots. We expect management and the government to come after us, but half of a pilot group shouldn't be going after the other half.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - President Thomas Jefferson

This country wasn't founded as a democracy. Rather, it was founded as a representative republic, based upon bedrock principles that can be found in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. USCABA's only bedrock principle is raping other pilots of what is rightfully theirs through the use of mob rule.

You really need to be cautious about those "bedrock principles" in the CoUS and the DoI, because, when you do the research, if you really care about it, you will find that those "bedrock principles" pretty much make you and me look pretty foolish, especially if you want to use them analogous with this situation.

Think about it.

T8

We expect management and the government to come after us, but half of a pilot group shouldn't be going after the other half.
All you can do as an outsider as stand back and let the two sides hash it out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back