USAPA Runoff election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BeCareful!

Anyone with a vote, something to consider: For many pilots, their only exposure to M. Cleary is his rant on the crewnews video on the Hub a few sessions ago. Poor showing, for sure.

But you should research his opponent's history and current intentions before judging Cleary unfit. Mowery's pretty proud of what was already negotiated by the old JNC, and you should know that he will want the NAC to move in that direction. That's WEAK! Don't let this happen, because it won't be good for any of us. His "constituency" is the senior east guy, who feel they can't wait for a legitamatly negotiated deal. They want their 20% raise NOW, and don't care what it does to the junior, to the work rules, to the reserves.

It will be far easier to temper Cleary's rough edges than it will be to change Doug's "where do I sign" mentality.

Over and out.

I think that rant cost him alot of votes and probably the election.

M

I think that rant cost him alot of votes and probably the election.

M
Getting more information from your boyfriend at US Air Mcdoosh?
Get back on your meds mcdoosh. No wonder GIA fired you!
Aren't you late for one of your gay outings?

Damn, all those pilots out east and these are the two that you get to vote on. AMAZING!!!!

Its a runoff.

M

My question is which one of the two candidates will be better to help the 2700 East Pilots deal with the wake turbulance that is coming early May? Is the critical response team ready? I think that what judge Wake is about to impose will be a lot more serious than landing in the Hudson. So who do I vote for? Oh wait. Im not a member. Section 29 here I come!

My question is which one of the two candidates will be better to help the 2700 East Pilots deal with the wake turbulance that is coming early May? Is the critical response team ready? I think that what judge Wake is about to impose will be a lot more serious than landing in the Hudson. So who do I vote for? Oh wait. Im not a member. Section 29 here I come!

Still hoping to cash in on that windfall that placed 650 active East pilots below your bottom pilot plus all the East Newhires in 2007. Thats 900 pilots below Odell. Thats what happened when the list came out. Your relative seniority bumped you 35% up the list when the Nic list was posted back in May 2007.
The Nic will never be implemented. Trust me.

M

vote cleary. He's handed the West a DFR on a silver platter. He's made the attorneys job much easier/cheaper for the west. Keep him!!

Dave Odell 2005 DOH your bottom pilot would have 860 pilots below him. His relative position went from 100% to 75% in 2 years. Thats a windfall.

M

Come on Dope, post something. I see you prowling.
Dope another b*ttfger with integrity.

M

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back