Usapa recall vote tally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alpa loving tool!
Usapa may not be going anywhere for a looooong while. Westicle lawsuit holding up everything
I love when some ****************************** azzwipe says than the west is holding up anything. Hey doosh bag, how do you like your 12 year captains (if you have any that junior) making less than a 3rd year southwest f/o?

I love when some ****************************** azzwipe says than the west is holding up anything. Hey doosh bag, how do you like your 12 year captains (if you have any that junior) making less than a 3rd year southwest f/o?

A 12 year 737 captain at USAir makes $181 an hour (an AB330 FO makes $156) If ANY FOs at SouthWest make more than that then I say more power to them. :beer:

Last edited:
Well General, looks like you posted a little too early. Judge Silver just ruled... For USAPA... Looks like the West lost the argument. Guess the law was on USAPA's side all along...

I thought Turtle21 was an east ?

Anyway, concerning Silver guess we (east) could sit around and say things like "suck it" to GL and the west but if we were smart (we are pilots so we aren't smart) we'd get together and figure out how to mitigate the way the APA is going to muscle US Air (east and west) guys the same way USAPA strong armed the west the past 6 years.

Probably not though. Let the name calling continue. The 5th grade recess bell just rang and it's dodgeball day.

APA + the west outnumbers the east well over 3 to 1. Forget mitigating anything.

Now that's funny right there... I'm sure the APA is saying... Come on junior West pilots, let me show you the way to the left seat of our B-777's... The East was mean to you so you can have our seats... After all, you did save us out of bankruptcy... :)

Latest resources

Back