USAPA and the Domicile meeting for PHX/LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dope,

how long did that take to dig up? You are now the official FI detective. Congrats.

Looks like some Loser has a little bit to much time on his hands. Now go back and do some more detective work.

Dope the FI nerd that spends all day doing FI research and FI postings.

Once again. Great job Dope. I bet your big brother is impressed at your research. Now, leave your room and go play. There is more to life then your obsession with Flightinfo.

Now, give a good response. I need a laugh.

M

USAPA says that there are over 500 members from the West, but the bylaws were just changed so West members could actually become members without a PHX/LAS rep. elected. If it takes 30 days for these new bylaws to become effective, then there are no West members of the Cult till early Dec. and then the dues clocks starts. If this false, why the change to the bylaws and the response from Uncle Al H.?

P.S.- the only truths are what has been done in litigation so far and the Cult has only won the election thru a majority, nothing else.

Last edited:
Yeah I just didn't jump on FI.com first thing Sunday morning, PHXFLYR. It's a character flaw.

I see no need in setting anything straight here. There is so much misinformation spewed on FI.com...why fight it?

I find this statement accurate, as many of the post you speak of come from you !!!!!

I know, I know.....you think you have all the facts straight. So proud of ya! Fight on, TruthMeister!

Actually its quite clear that you don't have access to any "facts" at all. Since all you parrot is was usapa tells you.

Fast

Fast.........

Dope,

how long did that take to dig up? You are now the official FI detective. Congrats.

Looks like some Loser has a little bit to much time on his hands. Now go back and do some more detective work.

Dope the FI nerd that spends all day doing FI research and FI postings.

Once again. Great job Dope. I bet your big brother is impressed at your research. Now, leave your room and go play. There is more to life then your obsession with Flightinfo.

Now, give a good response. I need a laugh.

M

Interesting that at no point in your "rebuttal" post did you rebut anything. Kind of a bitch when you get busted I guess.

Fast

Yeah I just didn't jump on FI.com first thing Sunday morning, PHXFLYR. It's a character flaw.

Yeah, I noticed you seem to wait until lunchtime
instead. Wazzamatta ? Can't get your azz outta bed at a reasonable hour in the morning ?? :rolleyes:

I see no need in setting anything straight here. There is so much misinformation spewed on FI.com...why fight it?

You should be used to all the spewed misinformation , being a USAPA member and all...

I know, I know.....you think you have all the facts straight.

Compared to you and your buddy MCDU, I sure do.

So proud of ya!

Could really care less whether you are or not.

Fight on, TruthMeister!

Will do. After all someones gotta counter your 'Bullshiet'

Now go out and have a wonderful day.....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
USAPA says that there are over 500 members from the West, but the bylaws were just changed so West members could actually become members without a PHX/LAS rep. elected. If it takes 30 days for these new bylaws to become effective, then there are no West members of the Cult till early Dec. and then the dues clocks starts. If this false, why the change to the bylaws and the response from Uncle Al H.?

P.S.- the only truths are what has been done in litigation so far and the Cult has only won the election thru a majority, nothing else.

Carl S., and PHXPLYR

I'm really sorry you guys have such a lack of understanding, or that you choose to live your life on the Internet in a fog of the misinformation you've decided to brew your anger and hatred in.

Prior to September, USAPA had accepted 643 West pilots as members. There's no BS in this....this is verified. Most were dues objectors.

Carl, the changes to the bylaws were only to clear up the enforcement of section 29, and that's what A.H. was talking about, not the process of becoming a member. That process has resulted in, as I said, 643 West members as of September and who knows how many of them since then. So, you're wrong, and no matter how you word it here on FI.com to try to fool the 25 pilots who give a crap about this issue and actually read this drivel, it doesn't make what you're saying correct.

Everything USAPA has done has been by the letter of the law. The company, too, is in compliance so far, at least as far as how they've interpreted the TA. I was pissed that the furloughs got handled out of seniority (DOH) east vs. west, and I immediately called my reps to let them know. Lot's of us did, and that's one reason a greivance has been filed on the issue.

Here on FI.com things are so "west" in appearance. You guys seem to have more time wasters with the beliefe that posting here is going to change something. I only do it while sitting reserve :)

But the facts are the facts. 643 as of September. Fact.

Usapa says that there are 500+ members out West, but the West legal team says we can not be members till we get a rep. to vote us in or the CBL's change and that is what has occurred and AH agrees, now we wait for the NMB Arb. to decide, but the change in CBL's tends to make us think your legal sees a loop hole that we have exploited that you now have plugged, but lost the cash.

If you find FI too West, go to USAVIATION, it is pro East, just like CNN or FOX, pick your spin. All I ask is to seek other info then USAPA updates or you will be disappointed in the legal results from all the pending litigation just like the Nic. award and how the East's expectations were controlled.

P.S.-last time I check, dues objectors were not considered members. I would call my Rep. also, but PHX does not have one and Bradford thinks someone out West will believe DOH and step up(6 months and counting).

Last edited:
Carl S., and PHXPLYR

I'm really sorry you guys have such a lack of understanding, or that you choose to live your life on the Internet in a fog of the misinformation you've decided to brew your anger and hatred in.

Prior to September, USAPA had accepted 643 West pilots as members. There's no BS in this....this is verified. Most were dues objectors.

Carl, the changes to the bylaws were only to clear up the enforcement of section 29, and that's what A.H. was talking about, not the process of becoming a member. That process has resulted in, as I said, 643 West members as of September and who knows how many of them since then. So, you're wrong, and no matter how you word it here on FI.com to try to fool the 25 pilots who give a crap about this issue and actually read this drivel, it doesn't make what you're saying correct.

Everything USAPA has done has been by the letter of the law. The company, too, is in compliance so far, at least as far as how they've interpreted the TA. I was pissed that the furloughs got handled out of seniority (DOH) east vs. west, and I immediately called my reps to let them know. Lot's of us did, and that's one reason a greivance has been filed on the issue.

Here on FI.com things are so "west" in appearance. You guys seem to have more time wasters with the beliefe that posting here is going to change something. I only do it while sitting reserve :)

But the facts are the facts. 643 as of September. Fact.

Really? Are you sure that 643 West pilots were members? How is that possible if the USAPA constitution requires new members to be approved by their local council and PHX and LAS had no local council?

Furthermore...after USAPA tried to fire 4 West pilots for non-payment of membership dues, the company AGREED with the West pilots that they couldn't be terminated for non-payment of dues to a union they had not been accepted into. That is why your USAPA buddies amended YOUR constitution to allow membership approval by the MEC instead of the LEC ONE WEEK AGO TODAY, 11/10. Don't believe me? Call you rep again and ask why they changed it if it we were already members.

All sarcasm aside, if you are being honest about calling your rep to voice a concern about West pilots being furloughed before your off the street 190 jockeys, I sincerely appreciate the effort. But contrary to what they may have told you, no grievance has been filed. The West pilots went to USAPA and tried to file a grievance, but they were told there wasn't a compeling case. Have you noticed a pattern of telling EVERYBODY a different answer to the same question, depending on what suits them best? THAT, my friend, is why the West pilots are trying to eliminate USAPA.

get2flyin,

I am being perfectly honest. I believe USAPA must behave in a manner consistant with it's stated purpose, which is to represent us all. So far, I have found no evidence to the contrary (since I do not consider Internet rants to be factual evidence.) But that the company was allowed to do this is a travesty, and trust me, they are doing it this way in order to further divide us. It's the most often run play in their playbook.

Having said this, I will look into the grievance that was supposed to be filed. Suspiciously not mentioned on the website right now, even though I'm sure there was mention of it in a recent update.

I'll be at the crewroom meeting in PHL tomorrow and I will get answers and post them when I can. If you're there and I'm wrong, the Burbon Chicken is on me.

BC

Can you tell me when the PHX crewroom meeting will be? Seems that the USAPA braintrust was in PHX and forgot to hold one, please ask. Also ask about section 29 for East members that are members of USAPA or not members, would hate for that to be the next hold up in my eventual check to USAPA(Because USAPA represents and prosecutes the East and West the same....NOT!)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back