• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So the NMB issued a single carrier ruling on MDA and US?

So pilots from US could bid and be awarded Embraer positions and MDA pilots were not prohibited from bidding AB positions?

If you're basing your argument on what stock the paychecks are written on, ask a westy what it says on the top of his paycheck (but don't ask the amount; no one wants to see you cry).

The lack of maturity of the East posters on here is appalling. I can't believe the lows that you people stoop to. I know two USAir pilots, and both have been there for a very long time. I can't imagine either one of them ever acting the way you guys do. These threads truly do smack of adolescence. The pilots that I have met from the West, as well as the posters on here, seem to be about three developmental stages ahead of you guys. Take your blankies and play somewhere else.....

box

Sorry for your furlough. Hopefully you will be back sooner then later. The fact of age 65 has really put a speedbrake on all the movement we had here a year ago. 40 pilots a month were leaving before 65. Average age is still very high. Around 57.

M

WE? Really? That mouse in your pocket the one with you that you call WE???

Right HERE:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

you claim not to even work for US Airways.

PFT-MCDU----One airline strike away from his next airline job.

Nic is a total disregard of union principles.

Hey MCDUmmy,

At the time of the merger, DOH definately wasn't regarded as union principles. The only reason Nic came to the table was because of union policy and hense "principles". It was the East "guys" that had total disregard for the union (at the time) principles.

We are still two pilot groups. No ione out West has a right to fly out East. You are like Mid Atlantic pilots. Trapped in your flying.

M

Not according to the NMB. Standby...I'm on my way out to PHL. I'll be starting a crash pad in Essington. Manditory requirement for occupants: Good attitude. Sorry, Marty...it doesn't look good for you so far.

Iguess that means if we merge with a new partner while you are on furlough you will be put at the bottom of the list behind the new hires that are still on the east because you bring nothing to the merger.

How does it feel westie.

Peachie, since any new partner in recent discussions will likely forcea representation vote. Merger "discussions" on LCC's side START with FEDERAL FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. Any bets on your side as to how your are viewed by the rest of the commercial aviation society??

ENTITLEMENT, IT'S NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE:laugh: .

Peachie, since any new partner in recent discussions will likely forcea representation vote. Merger "discussions" on LCC's side START with FEDERAL FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. Any bets on your side as to how your are viewed by the rest of the commercial aviation society??

ENTITLEMENT, IT'S NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE:laugh: .
Hey Cactusboy, You clowns out west are real pros and well respected, flickin off other pilots as they do a walk around or shoulder checkin some guy in terminal. Think what you want. I've got numerous friends at SWA and they say you westies just can't shut the f#ck up when you ride on them. Get over it the Nic award is worth about as much as the toilet paper in the PHX terminal.

Hey Cactusboy, You clowns out west are real pros and well respected, flickin off other pilots as they do a walk around or shoulder checkin some guy in terminal. Think what you want. I've got numerous friends at SWA and they say you westies just can't shut the f#ck up when you ride on them. Get over it the Nic award is worth about as much as the toilet paper in the PHX terminal.

Really, that last time I rode on SWA, the captain asked to see my badge before he gave me the time of day.

He then saw my P# on the back of my badge. He then let into a tirade on how he would never let an "east" pilot ever ride on his jumpseat due to safety concerns.

And, you guys signed on the dotted line in regards to binding arbitration. It is a legal document, that the "East MEC" signed, so we'll see you in court.

You know, I did IOE for quite a few "east" guys during the J4J debacle. I am really disappointed.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back