USAirways Bid results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crzipilot

On further news. '99 hires holding 75/76 positions. (at 93-95/hr) New hires will be going to 737 and 320 in CLT DCA, 737 in PHL, maybe 13 positions open 190 PHL....

Back to your normally scheduled B*&(D*Fest.....

$93 to $95 hr? Is that for the A FA position or the B?

It is more then Westicles get paid.

I think the upward movement, lack of furloughs and a the total stagnation out west proves how important it is to remain separate. New hires would become furlough fodder if the lists would ever get combined.
The Nic was as about as binding as a marriage.The Windfall the Nic created will never happen.

M

$93 to $95 hr? Is that for the A FA position or the B?

Actually it's kind of funny, because that's what some of U's f/a's used to make, and even more than that as take home pay 90+, Why is that funny??? Because I don't believe any West f/o has ever seen that....hahaha

Remember your at your highest pay rate in history.....and US is at it's lowest. While a 3-5% pay raise is huge for you, It's peanuts to us, and doesn't make up the difference the travesty of the NIC award would be placed upon the majority of the airline. The new hires included. With 45 newbies coming on board (with talk of 25/month), with an expectation of being on the east coast flying an Airbus or 737 with about 500 numbers below them in 5 years or less, Implementing the NIC would drastically change what they were looking at getting hired at US. Just saying....

It is more then Westicles get paid.

I think the upward movement, lack of furloughs and a the total stagnation out west proves how important it is to remain separate. New hires would become furlough fodder if the lists would ever get combined.
The Nic was as about as binding as a marriage.The Windfall the Nic created will never happen.

M

Just keep clickin' them heels Dorothy, Kansas is just around the corner. Changes are coming in 2012 (and it won't be the end of the world). See you in the voting booth.

I would venture to guess that the "third listers / new hires" will prefer to have separate ops, even under LOA93. The quickest upgrades in the industry and job security trump the temporary pay raise / furlough that would come with a joint contract.

I'm admittedly confused. First it was separate ops. You claimed you would rather live on LOA 93 than suffer the perceived ills of the NIC. Lately it's been why won't the west help us get a quality contract? Why don't we compromise? Now it's back to separate ops living with LOA 93 forever again?

Frankly I couldn't care less about what you want. Until you guys understand that you will have to include the west you'll be getting nothing. Oh yeah... Upgrades. I almost forgot. Big attrition. Well I have been in this industry for a while and EVERY pilot measures the size of their dick and compares it to the other guy. You'll tired of LOA 93. So will the third-listers. Nobody is gonna fly Capt on an Airbus and max out at $124 and be happy with that... But, hey, you are a stupid bunch.

Actually it's kind of funny, because that's what some of U's f/a's used to make, and even more than that as take home pay 90+, Why is that funny??? Because I don't believe any West f/o has ever seen that....hahaha

Are you on the NAC? When are you guys going to get it? It's not just the hourly pay that's important. There's duty, rigs, LTD, health insurance, vacation, etc, etc, etc. You're contract sucks and to say different is laughable. I could go down to Taco Bell, spend 10 bucks, have two Negro Modelos, and push out something better. Saying your contract doesn't suck the big one is like me saying I wouldn't benefit from the NIC, versus DOH, total bull poop.

Latest resources

Back