Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir East West NIC Award Resolution? Very soon!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This doesn't even pass the smell test. Do you think that Lakefield, who drove the airline into the ditch with Bronner and the Alabama Teacher's Retirement money, would attract th financial community to throw more money after bad? Or do you think those same investors wanted a CEO with proven success to expand with the assets others had squandered? That's the Doug Parker who kept you from becoming the new night manager at Taco Bell. Thank him.

7 years and over a Billion dollars in lost income...93% of which was destined for East pockets.

Hi Becket!!!! Where was the "over a billion dollars in lost income" going to come from? I only have a math degree and your ex-con CEO has it. Are you really saying chug-a-lug dui parker was going to give it me????? Look at the public records and after tell me how he hides things from the public.

He must have spent it all on fancy terminal upgrades, aircraft revitalization, paying down debt etc... No? Employee moral barbecues?

I don't know why you keep posting quotes you don't understand. Yes, you can negotiate seniority but FIRST you need a) somebody to negotiate with and b) a legitimate union purpose to do so. You have neither. It's like Judge Silver has given you a lottery ticket you can't cash!

Good play on words there about "cashing a lottery ticket" - the only difference is the East never bought a lottery ticket - we already had a fair list on our side - the West are the ones who said lets take a chance and gamble on the outcome

Metrojet

By outcome, do you mean the list that an impartial arbitrator (chosen by noth sides) developed in concert with two neutrals? That outcome?

No, it was never in doubt. The honesty and credibility of the east to live up to their agreements. Yeah, there's doubt.

Latest resources

Back