USA Pilot Pay Restored

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
porkys question

porky i told him i would help him but he wont call me. I always knew there was a problem. I often used to see him sitting at operation by himself on a satarday night hitting himself and talking strange phrases to himself. He hears voices in his head. Call me Brent so we can get you the help you deserve. After all i am your only friend in this world.

credit cards

ABUSED PILOT said:
Jetops-
Brent . Instead of spending your nights on flight info do not rip connie off. Do your job instead of playing solatirre all night like you did at aac. Apply yourself because you need all the help you can get. Talks about usajet cannot be held with you anymore . You are not part of the family anymore. You are directly our competition. You are an outcast. The only reason you left aac is because you knew in your deepest hearts that you could not handle it. It's for real men. Remember kalitta is blessed to have you. I have 30 years of flying left . Maybe i will spend the next 30 years at usajet. At least i will spend the next 30 ywars looking at stars at 35,000 and not at a desk and a fax machine like you.

Anwar Ali

You apparently never used usaj computer solitaire not installed and most corporate company don’t have it installed. You can pilot job @Jus I could care less about being FI350 the joys of staying up 24+ hours. Other bennies like being away from home 12-14 day a month and eating fast food all the time. What you really need to be concerned with you’re excessive debt you have $75,000 on credit cards good god man you ever heard of self control ? Maybe you should talk to consumer debt counseling about you're debt management problem. The private aircraft you own but can’t afford , Two Harley’s you have .It sad say but you need some real help with money management. Since you don’t have any money to begin with maybe the free debt counseling services is were you should start. Cut the plastic card up you seem to not able to control your self, it for your best benefit and your family.

ABUSED PILOT said:
porky i told him i would help him but he wont call me. I always knew there was a problem. I often used to see him sitting at operation by himself on a satarday night hitting himself and talking strange phrases to himself. He hears voices in his head. Call me Brent so we can get you the help you deserve. After all i am your only friend in this world.

With friend you who need enemies

Anwar get some help the compulsive lying has affected all facets of you’re life.

Did you call your friend to get a appointment yet?

Last edited:
sameold,

Check your pm's.

I just read your post on another thread and we have to know each other. Did I grab a bite to eat with you in SHV/LRD/ELP? I know our paths have crossed or we have a mutual friend?

This seemed to turn into a thread where everyone is getting called out, so I figured I would join in! I respect anonymity, I am just curious, bad with names and not on the DC9.

give me some cash and talk no trash

Brent the ace kalitta dispatcher-
Only real men can stay up 24+ hours and end the day by slipping and sliding on a wet snow covered 5000 ft strip. Eating fast food is good for you. Did you not see that lady on cnn that lost weight eating at mcdonalds. By the way you are wrong . I do not have $75000 in credit card debt. I have $95,000. You have no idea how many skymile points i have. I have enough points for your desparately needed trip to tibet for a monk retreat to shave your head and find yourself. From there i'll send you to oxford for some english classes.
I called another credit card company this morning, and they gave me more credit. All i said was my name is Anwar.....Anwar Ali

Sounds like you need to talk to a money management person ASAP.
Did you put new upgrade to C172 or 182 you had?
I never claimed to be a ace @anything.
Maybe why you’re in Lrd you could talk to some about huge debt problem.
on a positive note your back to full pay now so be happy, maybe you will get some overtime in this month.
The one person you could thank for the pay returning is pilotyip that guy does a lot to help the pilot's group.
Wishing you the best what ever you do.

Good day

ABUSED PILOT said:
By the way you are wrong . I do not have $75000 in credit card debt. I have $95,000.

Hey Brent,
maybe he saved alot of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

I have to admit, abused pilot is right, your english and grammer need work really bad!!

Final post

Now as most can see this has been mud throwing match between me and abused pilot .
It seem to be getting a lot more personal each post ,but the fact of the matter is he was all the people that I listed Flight info alias. If you really care about changing thing at usaj by all means go to the company quarterly meeting. Voice you concerns were you will get a real answer. Bashing your company management on flight info does not do anything to fix the problem. Talk to CP or make a appointment to see COO and address what you feel is bothering you. By posting b.s. on flight info it will never change a thing.
Do you feel better when you bash the company on flight info?
Get some help with debt problem and you need to stop lying all the time, I know there was people asking you at the company about this. Denial seems to be your choice for route to deal with issues. I pretty sure the whole flight info community will want to know status update on debt issue & possible compulsive lying.

Also I don’t have MS Office on this computer so I pretty sure someone will find grammar and spelling errors.

Good day

My personal rating of AAc/usajet is 4-5 on a scale of 1-10 average no worse that any other company in aviation

Also I would say this thread that gone full circle now.

jetops

Brent-
That could not have been your final post for this thread. There is so much misinformation in your posts that it would take pages to respond to you. You have no idea who goaround and usajet pilot is. Your observation are based simply on speculation and dellusions. You lose your mind when you do not take medication. You keep mentioning my debt, and it seems like that you are the only one that cares about it. You also mention that if i want to complain i should go directly to management. You are once again speculating because i do talk with management. Remember take some medication for your bipolar personality disorder and learn how to read and write and not just use a fax machine which you can barely do.

Latest resources

Back