Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does that mean I get first place?

jetops said:
It funny that you stated this (in bold verbatim) to a group of 3 people or more and then it appears on Flightinfo.com. Now there was a few day between what you stated to me and a few other then it magically apperars on FI. I calling the B.S. card on you Sir.

08-03-2005, 03:15

Second glaring example of What you stated then sometime later it appears on flightinfo.I can pull and post clanssclair stuff old news
There plenty more if I keep looking.

08-03-2005, 02:27

The timestamps show that you posted the carbon copy duplicate in FI about 45 minutes apart. You seem to think it ok to bash uncle Marty but when someone exposes who you really are then it a personal issue and you need to talk off line . Bottom line is you are fair game considering you started bashing USAJ management first. If you realy think you can run AAC/USAJET better by all means email COO and owner’ Marty& Brian see it you can move into management. The USAJ was way behind in flight hours this year just counting the hours for Jan- July they were almost 500 hours behind last year.

The only good thing was the company did better in June 2005 compared June 2004 now that was a tally of flight crew hours. 2004 there were about 81 Flight crew member and 2005 the number went 98 people .I think the number is@ 96 due some people left. There very few people that know the real P&L AAC/USAJ.For the most part it pure speculation on what they perceive.

So case it point the USAJ could had more flight hours but less per trip dollar amount coming in. my opinion is that usaj does there best for what they have and considering there ad-hoc. If you don’t like USAJ move on to a different company. I hope you find happiness in what ever you looking for because a life of misery is NO way to live .

I say again. Why is USA's stuff such hard reads? Does USA need to run an English 101 class in the company Indoc? This one is fairly easy to decipher. It's alot like watching "Good morning Vietnam".

anyone can do english 101, only true pilots can excel in the on-demand business, no need for that english 101 stuff. Is that something you learn in college? College has nothing to do with being a good pilot.

pilotyip said:
anyone can do english 101, only true pilots can excel in the on-demand business, no need for that english 101 stuff. Is that something you learn in college? College has nothing to do with being a good pilot.

But what? you might want to read and write? And yes YIP you gotta have college these days. Now God Damn It quit doin these guys a diservice by tellin them they dont. sun bitch,,quit tring to bring them into your world.

English 101

WillowRunVortex said:
But what? you might want to read and write? And yes YIP you gotta have college these days. Now God dang It quit doin these guys a diservice by tellin them they dont. sun bitch,,quit tring to bring them into your world.

TOM maybe you need a class in English 101? Maybe PILOTYIP can put that in the Da-20 check Airman Review that happens several times a year.

blowing smoke

jetops- Tell me a couple more times that i need to go to ameristar. You must have their address memorized. It may be a blessing for you to remember that. After unable to efficiently to do your job at AAC the rumor is that you were politely asked to resign from AAC. I may be unhappy with managements decisions sometimes but so far i have not been forced to quit. You see brent what you see as complaining is nothing more than communication to management.I do so via flight info, private messages and personal interaction.That is the extent as to how far i go. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.
I am so glad that you are blessing kalitta with your nonexistent work ethic. Dont worry when kalitta asks you to resign there is always murray. You truly will be the willow run vortex. The reason i wanted you to call me is because i know a shrink that can really help you out, and i wanted to give you his number.So call me because i care and want the best for you.

sounds like a new thread

Nice try buddy

ABUSED PILOT said:
jetops- Tell me a couple more times that i need to go to ameristar. You must have their address memorized. It may be a blessing for you to remember that. After unable to efficiently to do your job at AAC the rumor is that you were politely asked to resign from AAC. I may be unhappy with managements decisions sometimes but so far i have not been forced to quit. You see brent what you see as complaining is nothing more than communication to management.I do so via flight info, private messages and personal interaction.That is the extent as to how far i go. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.
I am so glad that you are blessing kalitta with your nonexistent work ethic. Dont worry when kalitta asks you to resign there is always murray. You truly will be the willow run vortex. The reason i wanted you to call me is because i know a shrink that can really help you out, and i wanted to give you his number.So call me because i care and want the best for you.
Mr ALI,

I thought you were going to come up with something better than a rumored that I was asked to leave. Nice try but that is so far from reality. So say what ever you want, I could care less what B.S you say because it will all come back to you in the end.
If you know of a good shrink maybe see if he will give you friend discount because you going to need a lot of psychiatry help. Compulsive lying will ruin your life and make people distrust you. Well I will be @K4 for a long time it a place you will never work humm envy?? USAJ is your life long company you might be #1 seniority in about 15 years if you’re lucky.

Thread hi jack alert, this need a new thread

Latest resources

Back