• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Pilot Pay Restored

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess that since the USA JET pilots got their pay restored you all will quit crying about how bad it is to work here? I don't think so! Before the pay cuts you just cried about something else instead. Lets get a few things straight.

1) You all decided on your own to get into aviation.
2) You all said yes to accept a job at USA JET.
3) You all get paid weather you fly or not.

These facts are true are they not? You pilots that are complaining about the same things that others do at different companies.

ABUSED PILOT- You state that you have 7000+ hrs. Why are you still flying here? Could it be that no one else wants you or that maybe your just not good enough to go anywhere else? I think so!

IRAQIPILOT- You started off as a mechanic at USA JET, and by the way I heard you weren't very good at that either. Why are you still here if you have 6000+ hrs. Mommy stopped paying your bills?

You all should be happy that you at least have a job, even if you think its crappy, you still have a job. So again I say if you don't like it here then leave. USA JET can't afford to keep buying all that kleenex you are using.

jetops wild guesses

jetops- Iam not denying that abused pilot is me. Your other guesses are wrong. so keep guessing, and porky let me make it official i am a loser and cannot go anywhere eles. So now you know.

DC-9 Pay

DC-9 pay, USA Jet lowest in the industry, who else is in the on-demand business flying DC-9's? C&M?, A-Liner?, Ameristar? Kalitta? If someone has some figures to back up that statment I would be glad to post the average DC-9 pilot pay. It is no secret we have pilots in the DC-9 taking home 6 figures.

Last edited:
Jetops And Porky

I ask that if the two of you have any thing personal to say to me either leave me your number in your mailbox or call me on my cellphone. The is no room or reason to personally attack me or bassam . I urge you to leave race, religion , nationality etc out of it. There is no reason to drag bassam's mother into it. Leave personal insults out of it and let's talk like grownups. I will be more than happy to explain my position in a civilized manner. There is nothing wrong with people expressing their disagreement with an issue or event. You boys call me anytime and we'll talk. I'll even buy you coffee. Last but not least stop accusing me of someone that i am not.

Hey porky

Only a imoral person would bring a persons personal life for every one to view. Maybe you need to grow up and look inside your self why your like this. It might be a mental problem. Will all pray for you.

Iraqipilot said:
Only a imoral person would bring a persons personal life for every one to view. Maybe you need to grow up and look inside your self why your like this. It might be a mental problem. Will all pray for you.

Pray for him? I say good ol fashioned pillow party (code red)! Count me in.

P.S. we'll pray for him after the pillow party.

Last edited:
jetops said:
Good now aka Goaround, USA JET PILOT, ABUSED PILOT who is Anwar will stop complain on a flightinfo forum about how bad he has it. IF you google your name it means [font=&quot]Devoted to God[/font] Maybe you should channel all the pent up anger you have do something more important and serve higher calling with it. Option #2 you can continue to bitch on Flight Info, next time when they(AAC/USAJET) decided to layoff 30 people you will be Fo be a since you only upgraded to Captain DA-20 in 2004.So it only lasted 3 months and you complained allot at least you still have job because there about 50 other non pilot people that don't have a job @AAC/Usajet.
If you think Ameristar Management is so great go work there currently looking for people. Here there mins.

TX 75370-0548

My god man where did you learn to spell/grammar? There aint no way your flying jets here? USA, you guys have a interview process that ensures that the guys your hiring can read/write the universal language of aviation,,,ENGLISH?

Anybody care to decipher this?

Last edited:
Easy does it now!!!

ABUSED PILOT said:
I urge you to leave race, religion , nationality etc out of it.

Who said anything about this. I didn't, you did. All I was trying to say is that this constant crying I hear around this place is getting old. This talk about a union, also getting old. You guys are the ones that started all the etc... when you brought up the fact that the owners play GOD. So what, they have lots of money, and they have personal jets. Does this mean you hate Bill Gates, he has money, so lets hate him to.

I have to speak up when cry baby's threaten my job just because the might have a beef with management. I myself have issues with management but I keep it to myself. I don't go online and make it known to everyone else. Your all labeled now, good job!! I hope this is something that crossed your minds when you started posting.

This is a company that is trying to do the best it can to stay running. You may not agree with some of the stuff they do but guess what, they own the company, not you.

OK, maybe the Mommy thing was a bit much and I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who posted "Prayer meeting at USA JET". Come on, that was a bit much also!!

Last edited:
Dc-9

NWA, AIR Tran, Midwest, ABX

Each of these airlines has their payscales specifically for operating the DC-9 (I didn't even look for MD-80.) USAJ operates a DC-9 commercially just like the rest of these operators and hands down is the worst paid!

It doesn't matter what type of opeartion is happening behind the cockpit door. You could plunk a USAJ crew into the office at any one of these companies and they would safely be able to operate that plane. Wouldn't they?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Brent how's Kalitta? (and learn how to use some semblance of proper grammar)

If I shave my head bald can I come turn a wrench with you?

Sameold said:
NWA, AIR Tran, Midwest, ABX

USAJ operates a DC-9 commercially just like the rest of these operators and hands down is the worst paid!

You could plunk a USAJ crew into the office at any one of these companies and they would safely be able to operate that plane. Wouldn't they?

So we operate commercially like them. Lets take a look at the fleet size you are compairing us to:

NWA-- 145 DC-9's
Airtran-- 95 B717's
ABX -- 71 DC-9's
Midwest-- 12 MD-80's

USA JET -- 10 DC-9's

Looks to me like we are the lowest in aircraft numbers. Which means, less planes fly, less money coming in. Also the have scheduled flights. We fly when the phone rings. This is a very big differance. Sure, you could plunk a USAJ crew behind the yoke of one of these carriers and they would be able to fly, I don't think that is the issue. The real issue is money coming in the door. These companies can't be compaired to USAJ, they are in a different class. You are in a different world my friend, wake up and accept it or continue to compair apples to oranges.

Next!!

Latest resources

Back