• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Pilot Pay Restored

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sensing a fight, how about jetops versus ABUSEDPILOT at 4:00 in the Zantop hangar. Lets get it ON!!!!!!

Will that in front of or behind the new or old Zantop hanger?

Brent, I don't think WillowRunVortex is Tom.

It sounds like you were very happy at USAJ, and very happy with management. More postive folks at USAJ to help pilotyip and Porky could really "turn this ship around."

I will post next on the new and improved thread.

I tell ya what, since I am on days off and Pilot Yip has a point. Lets make it Friday at 5:00 in the Zantop parking lot, I ref, Pilot Yip will keep score and canadflyau will hold all bets. LETS GET READY TO RUUUUuuuuUUMBLE!!!!!

Sameold said:
Brent, I don't think WillowRunVortex is Tom.

Let me make this perfectly clear,,,I am not Tom. I have never been employed by USA, although, I have been around YIP since I was poopin my pants. I purdy much know most "goings-on" there.

thrill of a lifetime

Jetops-
Brent . Instead of spending your nights on flight info do not rip connie off. Do your job instead of playing solatirre all night like you did at aac. Apply yourself because you need all the help you can get. Talks about usajet cannot be held with you anymore . You are not part of the family anymore. You are directly our competition. You are an outcast. The only reason you left aac is because you knew in your deepest hearts that you could not handle it. It's for real men. Remember kalitta is blessed to have you. I have 30 years of flying left . Maybe i will spend the next 30 years at usajet. At least i will spend the next 30 ywars looking at stars at 35,000 and not at a desk and a fax machine like you.

insurance coverage

brent-

I really want to help you. You need medication and as your only friend in this world i will help you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back