Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so sad

<3

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

My only point was that if your going to say something on a public forum at least have a point and be able to back it up. Think before you speak. "So sad" meant absolutely nothing. Your lucky to be where you are at right now, start acting like it.

The way I read it was that its "So sad" that we don't have blackberrys? We are at a good company, start acting like it.

Once you have been around the block a couple of times you will know that things like that are not something to worry about.

Last edited:
The "so sad" had to do with checking flightinfo .......... all the time. I am just as guilty, but I was joking about you taking it with, everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "so sad" had to do with checking flightinfo .......... all the time. I am just as guilty, but I was joking about you taking it with, everywhere.

Sorry I misunderstood you. I just get so sick of listening to people complain about what in the whole scheme of things are very trivial issues. I might be a little jaded as it seems I have worked for every bottom feeder out there and honestly compared to those other places I have worked USA Jet is great. It may not be the meca of all flying job, and right now I wish that I was flying more, but all and all they have treated me very good. The people in ops are very friendly for the most part, the management is cordial, and when a problem arises it seems that if you bring it to the right persons attention and you are persistent it gets resolved. There are changes that could be made to make some things better, but no matter where you are there are going to be those people that think the company is behind the times in making those changes when in all reality they don't understand that things don't happen over night in this world. If you want something good you have to work at it, and work hard.

So sorry if you saw the jaded side of me caused by bouncing around from bad job to bad job searching for the better place, but I don't apologize for my expereince and my right to tell people to stop sweating the small stuff. Your life will be much easier when you do. It seems that alot of people will jsut never be happy. It seems like a sad way to go through life if you ask me.

Last edited:
Hi!

Yeah, a lot of guys bitch and moan, but it can always be worse, and it can always be a LOT worse!

If you fly an aircraft that isn't managed by TAG, that is something to be very, very thankful for.

If you are/were flying for TAG, I wish you the best in getting a job.

God Bless You!

cliff
ABQ

Schedule

So i guess its 10 days off on the DA-20. How hard is it to organise those hard days off to be in a row? Pipe dream or realistic possibility?

Good to see you guys flying alot these days... watching flightaware while we're sitting waiting here in YIP.

So i guess its 10 days off on the DA-20. How hard is it to organise those hard days off to be in a row? Pipe dream or realistic possibility?

Good to see you guys flying alot these days... watching flightaware while we're sitting waiting here in YIP.

Its easy to take the 10 off in a row. I live here so I like to take 5 and 5 or 6 and 4. To each their own.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back