• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It might be important to note that USA Jet is really good about reimbursing pilots for moving expenses. They are serious about having you live here. Not all companies reimburse for moving expenses.

USA Jet makes no allowances for commuters. If the pilots’ commuting has no effect on their job performance it is a non-issue. Local pilots or pilots committing to moving to YIP get hiring preference. It is a tuff job to commute to, because you when come to work, you must have a crash pad. If business is slow during your days on, you may not fly, or draw per-diem, and you are on a continual 25-minute response. It wears on the commuter; our turnover in commuters is higher than non-commuters. Few pilots spend as much time at home as do our local pilots. They are gone an average of less than 8 days per month. Our longest commuter comes in from PHX.

And if you don't claim enought, they call you up and tell you to claim some more.

One more post and you will have 5000 posts. What are you planning on doing with it?

Seriously though, that made our day. I've never heard of anything like that happening before. Professional, impressive, and somehow kinda funny.

Now, can you get us a trip or do I have to go down to Ford and tell them that I want to go flying? :)

Last edited:
I found out while shopping for a new blackberry last night that Verizon Wireless offers a 8% discount to employees of Active Aero/USA Jet. I like saving money, don't you?

Kick him again Dr. Phil, now I really know you do know everything about everything. Lay off the guy!

EEEBloodygods!

I'd probably be divorced by now if I was home that much!!!

Way2Broke, man if the company wanted you to have a blackberry they'd issue you one!

Last edited:
Hi!

Blackberries+
USA Jet will get there, eventually...

cliff
ABQ

EEEBloodygods!

I'd probably be divorced by now if I was home that much!!!

Way2Broke, man if the company wanted you to have a blackberry they'd issue you one!

I already pay 60 bucks a month for one of those PCMCIA internet cards. With the blackberry I can have the internet with me everywhere I go, and have the ability to teather so I will not need to pay for the PC Card anymore (I use the card instead of having home internet). Combine this with a calling plan and a data plan from Verizon and I save about 30 bucks a month and I get a blackberry out of the deal. Thats before the USA Jet discount. Make since to me. I like saving money and getting more than I bargained for. Go back to your 747 over a Kalitta now... haha Nice to hear from ya btw.

Oh... and with a blackberry I can be on Flight Info anywhere. So I will really get nothing done. Feed the addiction!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back