• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I usually have the best luck in requesting all of my days off together, and let crew scheduling fit you in where possible. I would rather have 12 days off in a row(DC-9), and just commute once every 28 days. You are on duty for a min of 16 days, but you wont fly every day, and will get plenty of breaks in that period(1 in 7's, and such). I will say that they work with you at USA Jet in the scheduling department, even as a new hire. In my first 6 months I was given days off requested for a bachelor party, My wedding including 10 days after, as well as 10 days off for the birth of my child. Not too sure I would have had a chance for any of that with many other carriers.

I usually have the best luck in requesting all of my days off together, and let crew scheduling fit you in where possible. I would rather have 12 days off in a row(DC-9), and just commute once every 28 days. You are on duty for a min of 16 days, but you wont fly every day, and will get plenty of breaks in that period(1 in 7's, and such). I will say that they work with you at USA Jet in the scheduling department, even as a new hire. In my first 6 months I was given days off requested for a bachelor party, My wedding including 10 days after, as well as 10 days off for the birth of my child. Not too sure I would have had a chance for any of that with many other carriers.

Oh my god, its a Delta Lima sighting! Someone take a picture!

Last edited:
$220 is a bit steep...

For an extra $50 you'll probably be able to buy the real plane in about 2 months, during the fire sale...

Damn, thats real expensive. Cherry has them for around $150 for a big one that looks a lot better than that. I'll try and find out who makes them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back